3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kain1555 31.10.19 03:17 am

What kind of business are with kombat pack? (Mortal Kombat 11)

Sorry for the thread but I paid money for pre-order and the combat pack and it is still not released why pay more when the wait is still unknown how much ?
12 Comments
Sort by:
G
Golova Niksona 31.10.19

Kain1555
Then, you have to watch what you buy.

S
Stats1101 31.10.19

Buying in advance you save. Now the Kombat pack is a couple of hundred more than before the game.

A
Andrey Andreevv 31.10.19

FST they usually always show Kombat pack prior to the game, I think I should know what I bought!(some fighters)Like suddenly they're saunaset, and a refund will not be done in case if I don't like fighters

W
WaylonJones 31.10.19

Actually the guy says. It's been almost a month since release and we still don't know where to spend their money...

K
Kain1555 31.10.19

WaylonJones
I took just for the sake of Shang Tsung and really don't even know when they will be released

B
BezNika1 31.10.19

Online there is a day counter. I think when it will end and then roll out DLC.

And in General in MKX before it was revealed the first DLC character Jason Voorhees

H
HukpoFuJl 31.10.19

The list of DLC characters has long been known (able people extracted it from the game data almost the day of release):
* ShangTsung
* Joker
* Nightwolf
* Terminator
* Sindel
* Spawn
* Ash
* Fujin
* Sheeva

m
max heat 7 31.10.19

Tin. How long to wait until they release the Kombat pack your?

S
Stockton_Slap 31.10.19

max heat 7
Until September

D
DieserWelt 31.10.19

Stats1101
What a load of rubbish, eight hundred and cost. I game free from gamesaver got, and only pack I bought in addition :\

S
Stats1101 31.10.19

DieserWelt
Well, on pre-order I bought for 1590р. Now the regular version is 1190r. I think even without mathematics it is clear that pre-buy the Kombat pack was beneficial.

v
vvilem 31.10.19

Relax your cheeks, KP announced.