3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
m
mangan91 11.03.21 01:42 am

Assassin's Creed - Masterpiece or Failure? (Assassin's Creed)

I want to know your opinion - this game is a masterpiece or proal and all hope for the 2nd part. Your opinion...
170 Comments
Sort by:
M
MasteRAssassiN 11.03.21

The game is a masterpiece, although not without flaws.

m
mangan91 11.03.21

MasteRAssasiN I myself have not played the game (systems do not allow), but I am attached, +1!

E
Embleboy 11.03.21

Calling the game a failure would be a big dumb thing, so it's a masterpiece.

r
reveng3r 11.03.21

I would not say that the game is a masterpiece in terms of gameplay and variety. Rather, it is a masterfully directed film (story) in which we take part. The whole time I played Assassin's Creed, I had a sense of detachment. Take acrobatic stunts for example, yes it is beautiful, but we only observe this beauty, without making any effort for this. Well, what can you do with the tendency to simplify gameplay. However, this is by no means a failure, it is just a different game. For the first time, I noticed that the gameplay for me faded into the background, although in games I usually appreciate it. Oddly enough for me to realize this, but in this game I liked the spectacularity, the delight I fell into seeing Altair, headlong, rushing across the roofs, fleeing from the chase, dodging another attack, plunges a dagger into the head of the enemy.
Perhaps someone will disagree with me and say that the game has excellent gameplay, etc. But how many people - so many opinions. In my opinion, this game taught us to enjoy simple things. In many games, some of us lose sight of the game itself, going headlong into obtaining new weapons, armor, artifacts ... By our own will, we protect ourselves from getting pleasure from the game.
Undoubtedly AS a masterpiece. But not in the usual sense for me. I'm looking forward to the second part.

R
Reverrius 11.03.21

Assassin's Creed is a masterpiece failure! :) Tobish PR has done its dirty deed. The game itself is the most natural boring dummy in a beautiful wrapper. The ideal of monotony, not otherwise. :)

E
El Tramposo 11.03.21

Excellent parkour, cool combat, good plot. But, IMHO, they forgot to make a game out of all this =)

R
Reverrius 11.03.21

to El Tramposo
+ 1. just about.
great training ground for parkour, but where is the game?

r
reveng3r 11.03.21

No game, because the xbox lacked a button to perform tricks

r
reveng3r 11.03.21

No game, because the xbox lacked a button to perform tricks

T
TiduzzZ 11.03.21

The game is as follows - this is a great attraction! You jump, jump into a haystack (it takes your breath away), parkour, fight (just as much pleasure as you wish), the final denouement. All this is periodically replaced, affecting various human feelings - this is the idea games. A masterpiece, unambiguously.

y
yjin 11.03.21

masterpiece

S
Sooltan DJ 11.03.21

It is difficult to call too many flaws a masterpiece. I would compare it as with Crysis.
A masterpiece but controversial.

A
Archangel_Tirel 11.03.21

I completed the game 3 times in a row. And so far she has not bothered me.
I've been playing for over a month. An unambiguous masterpiece. I look forward to the continuation of the story.

O
Observing_Vampire 11.03.21

The game is a real masterpiece
for it delays seriously
and for a long time ... for a
very long time .... I
've been rubbing it for a month and a half ....
how to break away ...
I don't know ...
if I turn it on ....
it keeps going all day ...
what to do?
what to do?

C
Cayman77 11.03.21

I agree, it can be compared with Crisis - we waited too long, too many promises and hopes. Of course, this is not a failure, but I would not call it a masterpiece either. Unconditional masterpieces, as a rule, do not exist.

w
wolferc 11.03.21

Failure or Masterpiece? hmmm ...
both (to some extent)

R
Reverrius 11.03.21

IMHO:
People who love variety and richness of possibilities in games are disappointed. And those who love simple, in fact, schematically monotonous gameplay - were satisfied.
I belong to the first. What I am offered to do in Assassin is boring and banal for me.

N
New_fan 11.03.21

the golden mean - a lot has been done through F

O
Observing_Vampire 11.03.21

People who love variety and richness of possibilities in games are disappointed. And those who love simple, in fact, schematically monotonous gameplay - were satisfied.
I would argue with that,
but basically you are right the
game is for an amateur

S
S_A_V 11.03.21

I really liked the game, but I was disappointed only in the fact that it is also connected with the future, but now it is no longer a hindrance
PS and I can’t imagine what will happen in the second part)))