3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
V .... Teme. 11.03.21 01:43 am

How many people escaped you in battle? (Assassin's Creed)

during a battle, sometimes if you killed 8 out of 10 people, two are saved by beckoning, how many people were saved from you?
51 Comments
Sort by:
B
Bykova Elena 11.03.21

Well, yes, it happened sometimes, it gives life to the game. Sometimes they kneel down, ask for mercy .. And although this is not in the nature of Altair, I do not kill them.
I had one glitch when I climbed to T.O in the port, banged two guards on the watchtower, and the third went somewhere. Well, I climbed onto the lighthouse and swallowed into the hay. And there)) this guard is stuck in the hay, runs, runs, poor man, he cannot stop, my Altair has already come out of the hay, and this one just looks at him angrily and swears, but he cannot attack, his legs are not given :)))

D
Dark Assassin 999 11.03.21

No one is saved; I kill everyone.

B
Bykova Elena 11.03.21

That's right. As a true assassin :))) Altair did not leave witnesses

.DeliGht 11.03.21

I don't leave anyone alive))

H
Hlelia 11.03.21

I also clean everyone)

D

I especially like it when the guards start a fight first and then kneel down and ask for forgiveness, which makes killing them twice as much fun.

C
Cyber ​​Hitler 11.03.21

I catch up and kill unbelievers

D
Demonakor 11.03.21

I try, if possible, to remove even just screaming witnesses, not to mention the guards ...

B
Blue Lightsaber Master 11.03.21

Hey, you do not know the credo?
DON'T LET YOUR BLADE AMAZE THE INNOCENT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

D

But the most important rule is "Do not put the brotherhood at risk !!", and Altair is part of the brotherhood, they endanger it, therefore they endanger the brotherhood. So everything is fine.

D
Demonakor 11.03.21

Dark Assassin 999 Cool ruled :)

S
Sinergy 11.03.21

I do not leave any extra "manpower", and if they decide to run away, then the knives catch up with them)

B

the more deaths people see, the more guards they call, and if you stay and finish off the poor fellows, then new guards will come running. And so you will leave the tracks of corpses and will have to fight everyone you see.

S
Sinergy 11.03.21

Master of the blue lightsaber
I disagree about this, it happened many times that I would kill a guard, at least one, and the people immediately scattered, when everyone was soaked, occasionally a couple of new guards come to gaze at their fallen brothers.

B
Bykova Elena 11.03.21

And they become a "camomile" around the corpse. It just kills me))))

D
Demonakor 11.03.21

the more deaths people see, the more guards they call, and if you stay and finish off the poor fellows, then new guards will come running.
If you kill them with a hidden dagger in a low stance, people will not call the guards. They just look at the corpses and walk away.

B

about a low stance, that is, but we are talking about escaping guards

D
Demonakor 11.03.21

talking about the fleeing guards
Is it difficult to catch up with them? Altair is faster after all.

B
Bykova Elena 11.03.21

Laziness, mother.))) Knives in pursuit - that's the thing

A
AlonS18 11.03.21

no one remains alive))