3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
James_Martin 11.03.21 01:43 am

Origin Can't See Purchased Game (Battlefield 4)

The problem is this: on the website plati.ru I purchased a battlefield 4 license key. Having an account in origin, I entered the key, confirmed it, and as you can see in the screenshot, the purchase was supposedly successful. But in "My Games", the battle was never added. I climbed the forums and read that the design can take quite a long time. However, I began to doubt that my problem was described there. I also read that if the purchased game is not displayed after 24 hours (from the date of purchase), then you should contact the support service, but they will not hear me there either. Tell me, do I still need to wait for the order and not worry, or I was cheated and I can't see my face? I'll be very thankful.
7 Comments
Sort by:
J
James_Martin 11.03.21

U
Uran93 11.03.21

James_Martin
Try elementary for a start:
My games -> Show -> All games

n
nibler99 11.03.21

this is not the game itself, this is an add-on to the game

A
ALISTER_RU2014 11.03.21

I bought a game, did not appear in my games on the Origin website, writes that processing is in progress (paid through QiWi) what should I do? How long will the processing take?

T
TheCORTEX 11.03.21

You bought not a game, but a DLS for it ...
And this DLS will not be reflected in the origin, when you buy the game itself, then click on the icon itself, a pop-up window appears, select the next item and you will open your game page where the list of achievements and all downloadable content available for this game ..... and this dls kokras will be listed as purchased from you.

D
Distrosh 11.03.21

How long to wait? paid through Qiwi
PS the question is cleared, already delivered

C
C0nstantine 11.03.21

Distrosh
up to 2 days. If it doesn't work, then write to the TP.