3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Sidorovich12 11.03.21 01:43 am

Who likes to wet dogs? (STALKER: Shadow of Chernobyl)

Real fuck2016
So why waste a gauss on that? With a regular pistol, you can easily take out a whole flock.
29 Comments
Sort by:
s
strelok312 11.03.21

Sidorovich12 I
totally agree, besides, Gauss can be taken only towards the end

b
bloomm 11.03.21

I love to wet those who wet dogs and urine leaves less.

r
rPeBoJL 11.03.21

industry miscarriage

P
Pavel Molodov 11.03.21

Sidorovich12
But what kind of pistol is there, it's a pity to waste cartridges. Knife in hand - and forward.

T
TTG 11.03.21

Any experienced person would have dumped long ago for a night hunt in the Red Forest with a knife and canned food, and here the cordon nublo wastes its charges aimlessly on a gaussuha.

J
Jihad-Division 11.03.21

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory
Maybe this noob is playing with a trainer? Then you can at least shoot a raven from a gauss.

D
Danil Sirotkin 11.03.21

Twisted Tesla Gigafactok
Nublo cordon does not go with gauss, but with bolts.

T
TTG 11.03.21

kleymor Metallist
Maybe with a coach. But most likely with a trainer.

r
residentevil944 11.03.21

Twisted Tesla Gigafactory
he spawns the menu so he gets high

r
residentevil944 11.03.21

bloomm
it's time for you to go to rap)))

b
bloomm 11.03.21

residentevil944
I can't anally tied to metal =)

b
bloomm 11.03.21

rPeBoJL
In terms of shooting animation, yes I am with both hands for what this complete squalor .... Nooooo, that's the atmosphere, makes the whole game, from start to finish.

P
Pecesenkin 11.03.21

bloomm
In terms of shooting animation, yes I am with both hands for what is this complete squalor - When was the game made? What year is it now?

b
bloomm 11.03.21

Pecenenkin:

You wanted to be a bit of a mess? I wrote the same thing when she came out, that she only drags in the atmosphere, it is not interesting to shoot there stupidly and crookedly ... What does the year have to do with it?

P
Pecesenkin 11.03.21

bloomm
And I see you noticed that there are people smarter than you. The atmosphere in Stalker is gorgeous, no one will argue. And what about "stupid and not interesting" why? A year, despite the fact that the game was released in 2007, and at that time, I think the animation of the shooting in Stalker was not bad.

A
AssassinCreed2011 11.03.21

rPeBoJL
Justify.

N
Nikolai Petrov 11.03.21

Is there an achievement "doghunter"?)

L
LEGIONER 84 11.03.21

The most interesting is why the status "Friend" is written in the carcass of the killed dog, but it still attacks you)

n
nestrbob 11.03.21

For dog tails, you can get cartridges for the screw cutter incl. dogs always urinate.

K
Kot markiz 11.03.21

If the dog was quietly running past and well fed - the status will be "friend", if attacked or hungry - there will be "enemy". Full / Hungry Priority