3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
Ilnur Mukhamedzhanov 11.03.21 02:06 am

Help please (Warcraft 3)

I have a problem, and nowhere, very serious and strange, I did not find help with this incorrigible problem, Help me I downloaded Jass New gen pack exp2 installed it in the root folder of the game, although I was warned not to install it there, then I downloaded the corrected crack for Warcraft and Jass New gen pack. (these are files - TriggerData, TriggerStrings, WorldEditData and one more, I forgot). After that I downloaded the Anime Karta v 2.60 card, inserted it into the game, I launch it and this is what happens when I go into Battles and select any card, well, absolutely any, even those that should be in Varik by default. And none of them can be started, that is, all the rules, there is a description of the map, that's just where you have to choose Russ, the color, etc. they are not, the void is transparent, well, anyway, I pressed Start the game, and the tablets go up and down again, I deleted it all, and downloaded from another computer a normal, working varik and only on my computer they do not work cards, even with a new varik without what I downloaded, they are not displayed stupidly, help, or what Russ is responsible for, color, well, what file, maybe do you need to download a new one? Sorry for so many, but I can't handle it. help me please

30 Comments
Sort by:
B
Borovik-rus 11.03.21

Use the official version of Warcraft and you will be happy)) You can
buy and download it from the battlenet website.

r
readerX88 11.03.21

If there is an uninstaller - cut it nafig. Then put a normal warcraft. Further according to the situation.

m
muromez 11.03.21

Does the campaign work?

A
Alxmo 11.03.21

QuoteHelp me I downloaded Jass New gen pack exp2 installed it in the root folder of the game, although I was warned not to install the

Monument of Human Stupidity there, although I was warned not to install it there

Why do what is forbidden? And even more so to be surprised later that everything went wrong

I
Ilnur Mukhamedzhanov 11.03.21

The campaign does not work, and by the way, in our country it is impossible to buy from the Internet, and this, he worked, but just now, as he installed what he wrote has ceased, I don’t know what to do. And the main thing is only for me and I transfer my Warcraft to another computer it works there

I

but exactly.
Where can I find UnInstall?

I

but how did you know that I have no office. version, are they different?

E
EMPs 11.03.21

Ilnur Mukhamedzhanov
completely clean the old varik (since there are problems, something remains), then just reinstall it. and do without any packs for now
PS: if you want to, you can manually put the cards into a folder, no installers are needed

[
[Pearl] Kalipso 11.03.21

Clean up the registry, after deleting var3

I

but as ?

r
readerX88 11.03.21

Ilnur Mukhamedzhanov wrote:
where can I find UnInstall
In the folder with the game, if, of course, it is there. There is no uninstall link in the START menu? Or did you just copy the game folder?
But in any case, as advised above
[Pearl] Kalipso wrote:
Clean up the registry, after removing var3

I

How to clean it, I stupidly deleted it and that's it?
no, I stupidly copied the folder with the game)
I read that sometimes it is because of the language, well, there is a localization

I

I did not find anything from Varik on the C drive (((

r
readerX88 11.03.21

Ilnur Mukhamedzhanov
readerX88 wrote:
did you just copy the game folder?
if so, yes. Then, through regedit, cut nafig the [HKEY_CURRENT_USER Software Blizzard Entertainment Warcraft III] branch,
maybe others are still needed, I don't remember exactly :(

I

to throw you a picture of warcr 3? well, the folder with the game, so I understand that my cards just can't load, count up, there the titles of sales do not work

r
readerX88 11.03.21

tin

I

how to clean the registry? I wrote to start up regedit I don’t understand anymore

r
readerX88 11.03.21

I won't understand any longer
http://ru.wikihow.com/%D0%B8%D1%81%D0%BF%D0%BE%D0%BB%D1%8C%D0%B7%D0%BE% D0% B2% D0% B0% D1% 82% D1% 8C-Regedit

I

thank

I

I deleted the registry, I hope to lose Warcraft)