3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
x
xStriiim 11.03.21 02:06 am

Bonuses do not open (Uncharted 4: A Thief's End)

At first, it was held at a high level of difficulty, the bonuses did not open. Right now it was easy, there are no bonuses in the menu either. I collected all the treasures, documents, there are only 3 missed dialogs left. But it is not necessary to collect everything or is it all, and only then do the long-awaited bonuses in the menu open? Although I saw comments in which they wrote that bonuses are opened in any case after passing.
8 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mattador 11.03.21

Bonuses open in any case after passing on any difficulty, it is not necessary to collect everything with the "maniac's persistence")))))

x
xStriiim 11.03.21

Mattador
Then why the fuck .. don't I have anything on the menu ???

G
Gutsz 11.03.21

xStriiim
They need to be bought for the points that you farm during the passage. They are bought in the main menu, and then activated in the game.

x
xStriiim 11.03.21

Gutsz
Specifically in which menu? I fumbled everything, there is no niche, statistics, treasure, settings, credits, collective play ... Or through the Internet is it necessary? I don't have a connection

M
Mattador 11.03.21

xStriiim

If there is no Internet connection, you have not updated the game, the patch of the first day and all the others have not been downloaded? If so, then here is the answer, for greater confidence, try to connect to the Internet, update, all modifiers and other buns are in the menu in the additional tab.

x
xStriiim 11.03.21

Mattador
aaa well now it's clear, SPS !!! And how much does the update weigh? I have a tariffed tariff (satellite)

M
Mattador 11.03.21

xStriiim Sorry
, the patch of the first day weighs 5.5 GB since then a couple of patches have been released, but they seem to weigh 40 megs. But you will have to update, without this you will not see the buns. Do you get achievements in the game?

x
xStriiim 11.03.21

uuu nakh, then no options. Although if you ask someone to download and transfer on a flash drive?
Well, some cups are dripping, but I don't pay attention to why this pussy measurement :)