3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
D
Defusio 11.03.21 02:51 am

Need help!!! (Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Blacklist)

Guys tell me who knows how to change the graphics settings and resolution in the game Splinter Cell - Pandora Tomorrow?
I searched so many sites anywhere I did not find anything, they advised to edit the resolution manually in the .ini file still did not help (The
resolution costs one and does not change 640x480
13 Comments
Sort by:
N
NRD21 11.03.21

It changes just does not appear in the settings menu

N
NRD21 11.03.21

Splinter Cell Pandora Tomorrow offline system SplinterCell2User.ini

D
Defusio 11.03.21

so the matter is that there is black empty space on the sides and the quality of the game is generally disgusting

D
Defusio 11.03.21

yes there and changed nothing helped

M
Maksimmeteor 11.03.21

The checkbox in the properties for `` read only '' is not removed?

D
Defusio 11.03.21

Maximmeteor
removed

v
voylov 11.03.21

I downloaded the game for fun.
I tried to chemistry with the resolution settings.
I have 16x9 1920x1080, widescreen monik, by default it started with 800x600 settings, no ice, well, when changing other resolutions, it changes, well, in the settings I paid attention to 640x480, well, it does not affect anything, as I understand it, in the config I tried to prescribe 1920x1080 for the whole the screen becomes but not quite like it is grainyly stretched and the graph is not ice.
I tried to change everything in the resolution settings, with cropped edges only 1600x1200, the rest without cropping the edges.

v
voylov 11.03.21

Defusio
In short, I found a distribution, a launcher was sewn into it to change the resolution for different monics, I checked everything ok, the result is there, even though 640x480 remains in the settings, well, it doesn't matter.
I also found a d3d8.dll fix from fans on shadows and light diffusion, it looks great, the light from the lanterns is scattered by beams and so on.
All questions are in HP, I can drop the files.

A
AL5 11.03.21

Defusio Search the
Internet for Widescreen Fix, you will immediately find what you need. In general, later I can throw it off to you myself.

D
Defusio 11.03.21

Alexey594
I figured out everything with the resolution,
and how evilly the cant found "no shadows", except for the indicator, I don’t understand where I was hiding and where not

A
AL5 11.03.21

Defusio
Yes, in the first two parts there was always trouble with shadows, sometimes in the pitch darkness you could be seen as a New Year's garland)))

W
WaMuJlb 11.03.21

voylov
this should be uploaded right away

v
voylov 11.03.21

Shoma Shavlukov I
threw the link in a personal.