3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
saa0891 11.03.21 02:51 am

Lighting in Corvo Bianco (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

The problem with lighting in the premises is, in principle, a long-standing problem, but if in other rooms the lighting sometimes changes, then in Corvo Bianco it is dark as a black man's ass (there is almost no use from candles), someone has seen a fix for lighting.
The screen is not mine, but mine is about the same dark.
15 Comments
Sort by:
T
Tolik Badikov 11.03.21

Enrages himself (

N
Naumoff25 11.03.21

This is so for everyone, isn't it?

W
Wild rider 11.03.21

The developers had to put candles to the left of the bed so that the trophies were visible.

L
Lavuer 11.03.21

That's how it is with everyone. And with mods for sweetfx - even darker. I walk around the house with a torch, epta.

I
Iskander2015 11.03.21

saa0891
In the "Gamma" settings after patch 1.22 it is better to re-adjust and it will be fine!
Spoiler

s
saa0891 11.03.21

Iskander2015

I have about the same as on your screenshots, but it's still dark, in other rooms with the same light sources, for some reason, normal lighting (although, as I wrote above, the lighting can change, and it will also be dark, on what the hell it depends knows), right there, especially in the corners or near the walls, it is generally very dark.

I
Iskander2015 11.03.21

On my slightly lighter! - it is necessary to "gamut" - to make the brightness lighter (and of course not to use the "system gamma")
More screenshots
Spoiler

H
HyHeXacce 11.03.21

Darkness is a friend of youth =)
Well, if in essence, then it's a little dark (

I
Iskander2015 11.03.21

I have the brightness (gamma) screenshots below:
Spoiler

Armor "manticore" pleases me, this is nostalgia for the 1st part

H
HARDARKS 11.03.21

Help cat: D

s
saa0891 11.03.21

Iskander2015

Yes, it is clear that with the help of the scale you can make it a little lighter, but then there will be a bias in other places.
In other rooms, the lighting is normal, and you don't need to twist anything, everything is perfectly visible.

In general, can someone make or find a fix, throw it into the topic.

I
Iskander2015 11.03.21

saa0891
Above, I posted more screenshots - on the street, it seems there is no special bias (you can even make it even brighter) i.e. all the same you can adjust without fixes !!!

s
saa0891 11.03.21

Iskander2015

And now compare my last screenshot from KS and yours in Corvo Bianco, the difference is just huge, I personally don't like this kind of lighting, if you think that there is no problem for God's sake, I will not argue.

I
Iskander2015 11.03.21

saa0891
Well, I don't know, everything seems to be smooth on the street! In short, the taste and color of the markers are different! on this we will finish!

T
Teranaft234 11.03.21

I support, in dlts Blood and Wine, a global problem with lighting, in the daytime on the street it hurts a little, and at night or indoors - at least gouge them out.