3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
TMacGr 11.03.21 02:51 am

Texture issue (Falskaar, Wyrmstooth) (The Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim)

The essence of the problem is under the cut.
Spoiler
Spoiler
Spoiler

In general, this happens only in open space. And only in locations added by mods. In this case, it's Falskaar. The same thing happens at Wyrmstooth. There is no such thing in Skyrim itself. DLS did not check the location (did not get it). This happens after you wander around. And this is reflected mainly on the buildings, occasionally on the rocks. If you boot in a place with this bug, then it will disappear. But it will appear somewhere else.

Mods cost more than 60, of the graphic only CoT and WATER. I also put the mod on Lods, but the problem is not in it. I put it after finding a jamb.

I deleted .ini files, dabbled in graphic settings, tried to look for a solution here and on other forums. Hopefully, at least now, someone can help.
6 Comments
Sort by:
N
NineHeart 11.03.21

Use Wrye Bash!

T
TMacGr 11.03.21

NineHeart
Can you be more specific?

N
NineHeart 11.03.21

TMacGr
http://www.playground.ru/files/the_elder_scrolls_5_skyrim_wrye_bash_306_beta-104612/
This is a program that in 95% of cases helps to solve the problem with mods!

T
TMacGr 11.03.21

NineHeart
Not in my case. Both the falskar and the fang of the wyrm are "blue".

a
arah 11.03.21

TMacGr
This is a conflicting mod. There was the same byaka, until I found the ugly and turned off, I just could not do anything. Read the recommendations of the authors to falscar and the fang of the wyrm, they write about conflicting mods with their own. Well, or the old old-fashioned way to turn off the mods one by one and see what and who.

T
TMacGr 11.03.21

arah
Perhaps I should have done it right away ... I was hoping for a simple outcome. I will report here if I find out what the problem is.