3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kasaler 11.03.21 02:51 am

Sectors and their development. (Stellaris)

Either I'm a fool roofing felts skis do not go.
Colonized a new planet. I immediately allocated it to a sector along with nearby planets. It was not development that poured resources ... but development is dumb ... it does not build factories ... it does not build mining stations ... it does nothing. Only one defensive army on the planet surrendered.
Is this normal or have I caught some bug?
24 Comments
Sort by:
V
VETER15 11.03.21

Kasaler
is okay, you left out something

B
BlackTea 11.03.21

VETER15
Would you at least write that

P
Pavel Koshovnik 11.03.21

You must have directed the sector to develop towards defense ...

K
Kasaler 11.03.21

VETER15
And you didn't finish writing something.
Pavel Koshovnik
No. Industry.

V
VETER15 11.03.21

Kasaler
Well, come on, I will now analyze all the situations that may be, ask questions and you will answer, as if under interrogation. Because I see that you want me to elicit information on your problem from you. I do not argue there are mistakes in the game, but there are people who lack logic to understand what is the reason for this ...
- which class of the planet and your favorite class of your faction
- how far is the planet, make a screen
- who controls the sector?
- what joy is there on the planet?
Other questions will simply be elementary.

K
Kasaler 11.03.21

VETER15
Oceanic. The planet is also oceanic.
The planet is about 15 stars from the capital (the screen will not be at the computer now)
Governor with an emphasis on construction.
60%.

V
VETER15 11.03.21

Is
there any food for Kasaler ?

K
Kasaler 11.03.21

VETER15
Yes. In general, in theory, if the planet did not have enough food, then they would simply build a farm on it. But nothing is being built there.

p
prusakov83 11.03.21

After patch 1.1, the manager also stopped building on the planets, he very rarely builds, and then mostly engineering laboratories. And he also builds stations for research, although I direct them to finance. I have to keep track of and demolish and build something new, although there is a ban on reconstruction.

K
Kasaler 11.03.21

prusakov83
But up to 1.1 it seemed like it was okay, wasn't it?

p
prusakov83 11.03.21

Until 1.1, the manager at least built on the planet normally and did not produce research stations, but now he does not even clean the squares. But the reptile began to build up all the empty squares in the spaceport. And he always built engineering in large quantities

M
Mordok 11.03.21

Kasaler
Up to 1.1 cost normal, but selectively: under the same conditions, one planet in the sector grew by leaps and bounds, in the second, as the only robot-colonist plowed, it plows in an empty field. I created specially new sectors with empty planets, added newly colonized planets to the previously created sector - I saw no logic.
What - yes: in an ideal climate, the planet builds up faster, and the race reproduces. What is the cause and what is the effect - I'm not sure.

I practically didn’t play in 1.1: there were still friezes closer to the middle of the game - I was tired of playing like that, and then HoI drove up (and also, ska, with the same friezes). Postponed until better times (patch 1.3)
While I ride in HoI and mine, I do not plan to return to Stellaris. But if anyone stumbles upon an algorithm for the development of sectors, I will read it with pleasure.

R
Remmo 11.03.21

Advice to those who do not know what to do with the sectors and how to serve them.
First, do not expect that after the creation of the sector, resources will flow from it. Before you add a star to the sector, you need to put in a queue - 3-4 buildings - those that, in your opinion, will be needed by this sector in the first place. Then add it to the sector. If possible, throw him resources for development. In my version 1.3, the governors of the sectors work so well that they shift the population either to the production of energy or to minerals in order to allow us to develop some kind of industry, that is, it goes into a minus given that it has a supply and then, having finished building, throws it back again I only notice it because I see it in taxes. By the way, it is better to set him 25% tax first. I now have 3 sectors and one of them is giant, all work in specialization - two minerals and one energy, and I also give only planets in sectors, if possible! - Not those sectors that are without planets with mining equipment, but only with planets so that they come to self-sufficiency with the help of planetary structures. All the good sectors !!

R
Remmo 11.03.21

Guys, here's another interesting question - if you build warships in the sector, will they be protected for you, that is, in your set of ships? And will the sector manage such troops for self-defense?

I
Ilya Rak 11.03.21

Remmo
, unfortunately, while the sectors do not know how to defend themselves . Therefore, the ships will be yours.

I
Ilya Rak 11.03.21

Remmo, on the other
hand, if you build a colonial ship, it will be interesting. It will "own" the sectors, which will prevent it from being displayed in the list of ships. But you can manage it.

R
Remmo 11.03.21

Ilya Rak
The most interesting thing is that as soon as I try to control a sector colonial ship, he grabs control to me and leads him back - like put it back in place and also builds a construction ship for himself and builds whatever he sees fit, some kind of cool AI: -D

M
Mordok 11.03.21

Remmo,
I'm trying to control a sector colonial ship, it grabs control to me and leads it back.
This is a glitch or hostile aliens on the way, colonists from the sectors are no different from their relatives. Another thing is that it is no longer possible to switch the mode from "avoidance". Otherwise, it flies to the planet in the same way, colonizes in the same way, and the planet belongs to you at the end of the process, not to the sector.

f
fashionfble 11.03.21

I read the events with a smile.
You read and imagine unknown planets (similar to Mars, yes, the first picture in your head is a red planet). Shuttles wandering in immense space. "Black Matter Is Not Friday", the captain hangs a poster in the spaceship's cabin, thanks for the imaginary thoughts! Thanks you))

M
Mordok 11.03.21

fashionfble
I read you - the Strugatskikh remembered. This is the recursion))