3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
V
Vlad Skorokhodov 11.03.21 02:51 am

Will there be a continuation of the quests? (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

There were 2 quests:
1.) Help Diiskstra and Roche kill Radovid. But did you complete only 1 quest (saved Thaler) and was that the end of the quest? That is, we will not kill the king? Or do we need to continue the plot? I’m fighting off in Kaer Morhen now.
2.) Kill (or I don’t remember exactly catching) for Radovid the sorceress whose eyes he cut out. And he also completed 1 quest and helped his wars to search her hideout and that was all over, too? Or, again, you need to go through the plot.
It's just not clear that all the other additional quests ended logically, and in these even there is no particular smell of logic.
7 Comments
Sort by:
z
zagruzon 11.03.21

the search for the sorceress also gives the beginning of the assassination attempt, so after saving the thaler, just go back to them and that's it

W
Wild rider 11.03.21

The end of the political branch will be closer to the end of the story. Just don't offend Dijkstra, don't break his leg.

V
Vlad Skorokhodov 11.03.21

zagruzon
I know that before the beginning. But I asked about them right away because only they have raised a question for me so far

V
Vlad Skorokhodov 11.03.21

zagruzon
And yes, I returned to the brothel, but that secret door is closed. Should I run to Sigi in the bathhouse?

W
Wild rider 11.03.21

Vlad Skorokhodov wrote:
Or do we need to go through the plot further?
Move on, everything will be after Kaer Morhen.

K
Kodval 11.03.21

Vlad Skorokhodov
All quests will continue after the Battle of Kaer Morhen. There you will find the sorceress, and if you don’t send Dijkstra, you will kill the king too. And then you can send him, because the asshole: D

S
Stifler's mom 11.03.21

Azazelius wrote:
There you will find the sorceress, and if you don’t send Dijkstra, you will kill the king too. And then you can send him, because the asshole: D
I understand that when a player makes a choice in favor of Triss, he should automatically choose Diykstra. As if the plot hints at this. If you chose to part with Triss, then it is Shigi who scolds you for this, accusing Ian of betrayal. If you chose Triss, then Sigi is very pleased, and does not prevent you from visiting the lighthouse. From this I conclude that the choice in favor of Triss predetermines your choice in favor of Dijkstra (when you have to choose between him and Roche and his comrades). Of course, any choice is a purely individual choice of the player. But if you think about it, you understand what the developers (game scriptwriters) are hinting at when you make one or another choice in the game