3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gur1 11.03.21 02:51 am

Wasteland Workshop issue (Fallout 4)

After the installation of WASTELAND WORKSHOP
, such a byaka appeared.
Spoiler
How to treat it?
The headlight harbor is installed and working, so the version of the game should be suitable for anyone.
The only option is to start the game over and not save.
14 Comments
Sort by:
n
nestrbob 11.03.21

Gur1
Installation could disable all installed mods. Read this topic, maybe it will help. http://forums.playground.ru/fallout_4/ne_rabotayut_mody_s_vernoj_ustanovkoj-903729/

G
Gur1 11.03.21

nestrbob
Didn't help. Fashion may have flown off, but certainly not all. And NMM shows that all the rules.

n
nestrbob 11.03.21

Gur1
For me, too, NMM showed that everything is fine, but until I manually put asterisks in front of all the mods, nothing worked.

G
Gur1 11.03.21

nestrbob The
stars did not help. According to your link, this happened only after installing the patch, and not dls. And the patch itself got up to my norms, without problems with mods.

n
nestrbob 11.03.21

Gur1
Are you sure that the installation of the new DLC did not strangle the old one? Judging by the message, you are recommended to update the version of the game to start the save. Like, the save has a headlight harbor, but it is not installed in the game.
this save was created with a later version of the game. please downloaded any updates - please download all updates

G
Gur1 11.03.21

nestrbob
This is awesome. I started the game on a new one to see the version. Turned out to be 1.4
Hmmm. Is this the right way to install patches and dls? C: Program Files (x86) Fallout 4
It seems like you need C: Games Fallout 4

B
BlackTigerTK 11.03.21

Gur1
You didn't have to start a new game - just go to the settings in the main menu. The installation path for patches and dls must match the installation path for the game. See where you have the game installed.

n
nestrbob 11.03.21

Gur1
When installing add-ons, be careful about choosing the installation path, that's all.

G
Gur1 11.03.21

nestrbob
Yes, in general, some kind of nonsense, despite the fact that version 1.4 of the game is written, the game itself is in a new survival mode)))

A
Alexey Enyutin 11.03.21

Gur1
The game tells you that you are trying to load a save from a later version to an earlier one. This will not work, just the opposite.

G
Gur1 11.03.21

Alexey Yenyutin
ATP of course. But I have already fixed everything. I deleted the game with all the tails and mods, saved the save, cleaned it from the mods, installed the game with all the dls at once and everything became normal.
And the problem was exactly this, the installation of this DLS, the version of the game 1.5 dropped to 1.4

B
BlackTigerTK 11.03.21

Gur1 wrote:
And the problem was exactly this, the installation of this DLS, the game version 1.5 dropped to 1.4
Most likely, when installing DLS, in addition to game files, the crack for version 1.4 was automatically copied. Therefore, the situation turned out that the old save was not loaded and the survival mode was present. You could just copy the crack for version 1.5 and everything would be fixed IMHO.

G
Gur1 11.03.21

BlackTigerTK
A bit late with advice) but still ATP.

M
MagicHero 11.03.21

Gur1
try in incentive to uncheck the add-on to remove it and then put it back to install. Maybe he got up crookedly. By weight only 190 megabytes)))