3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Murgen75 11.03.21 01:55 pm

Group: State of Decay

Group: A fun trip - what is this muck and how to get rid of it. There was just a car with resources, but it did not come back from a task, and a log entry that the car was overtaken, where it is not clear. Do I have to run all over the city to look for her now? Already tired of this infection. Maybe someone knows how to get rid of this? I didn't seem to find it in the settings, maybe some mod?
11 Comments
Sort by:
D
Digic_07 11.03.21

Murgen75
At the base, the car had to be left

M
Murgen75 11.03.21

Everything is crammed there

T
The_Game - Bit 11.03.21

Murgen75
Funny Trains means.
Due to the fact that everything on the base is packed with cars, other survivors from the base rode the cars that were at the base, and therefore the cars get to different places on the map. Take a closer look on the map a machine with resources is different from machines without resources.

M
Murgen75 11.03.21

SARGIS AVAGYAN
Yes, I understood that already, they have three cubes on the roof. The question is, why bother touching cars at all? The car stood 20 meters from the base, did not bother anyone, why did anyone touch it at all, maybe I want to collect a fleet of sports cars.

M
MagaDamage 11.03.21

Murgen75
Damn, they ride because of the excess of cars, remove the extra ones, leave one, two and you will be happy

M
Murgen75 11.03.21

MagaDamage
I have 7 cars packed with provisions, I did not find any superfluous ones, as evil.

M
MagaDamage 11.03.21

Murgen75
In the sense of being crammed, you load everything into the warehouse, why keep it in the cars?

M
Murgen75 11.03.21

MagaDamage The
warehouse is still full, if it is overfilled then food, medicine and everything else starts to deteriorate, this is tantamount to taking it and just throwing it away. But that's not even the point, what's the difference why I have cars there, maybe I'm a collector and collect sports cars. I do not like the "Fun trip" function itself and I asked how it can be disabled, it is necessary to tinker in the files themselves, or maybe the mod is what it is. Well, I don't need her and that's it. My base is located at Snyder's freight warehouse, and my cars are not near the base, but near a fast food restaurant and near a small store that are nearby. And they in no way interfere with the defense of the base, or anything else. So I wondered how this problem can be solved.

M
MagaDamage 11.03.21

Murgen75
This problem worries a small number of people, so there are no mods, no one needs it, increase the warehouse

r
ruslan937 11.03.21

Hmm try to put the car behind the safe zone of the house and somehow randomly, so that there are not 5 cars in one place and the distance from them is 15, 20 meters. Put the most expensive cars in the parking lot.

r
ruslan937 11.03.21

In general, such a mod that removes the "Fun ride" function would be very useful.