3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Taib Mohamed 11.03.21 01:55 pm

Completed the game (The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings)

Finished the game in 18 hours on a license at a hard level
Advise what to do next because my "Magic" box will not pull the trinity
13 Comments
Sort by:
m
m_roma 11.03.21

I would not like to say go through it again, I went through it about 8 times, and the third probably the fourth, and every time I find something new.
But if you don't want to buy a pc for the witcher 3. I don't see any other way out

A
Atanvaron 11.03.21

Taib Mohamed
There is a convenient PlayKey service, try using it: http://playkey.net/
Subscribe and play on ultra settings.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 11.03.21

There is the first part yet. Personally, for my part, I would recommend other games. For example, Dark Souls is the first to warm up.

W
Wild rider 11.03.21

Taib Mohamed
From the choice of Roche / Yorvet, the plot will change a lot, not in all games you will find something like that. Play it a second time, starting at the end of Chapter 1.

m
m_roma 11.03.21

Or are you writing about that emptiness. Well passed. I got attached to the characters, how much time I spent and emptiness. This is how everyone experiences it when a good game or TV show ends.

M
Mantikora713 11.03.21

Taib Mohamed
Go to sleep)

R
RoMaRiOs KoЯn 11.03.21

To fully understand the plot of this game, you need to go through it at least 2 times (I remember it was even written on the back of the box). After completing the game once, firstly, you will not recognize some of the events in the game (Roche's path or Iorvet's path), and secondly, a bunch of additional content in the form of a bunch of missions in the second chapter (again, it depends on who you can help in the first chapter) you simply cannot execute. And finally, I will say, when I myself went through the game for the first time, I did not find a lot of missions, which then pleasantly surprised me during the second and even third playthrough.

S
Slonvprotivogaze 11.03.21

On the dark one, go through the second time. (yes, in general, in my opinion, it is the most excellent difficulty) And yes, one of those games that begins to flourish after the second playthrough. (There are very, very few such games)

E
Eagle-owl 11.03.21

Taib Mohamed
Follow a different storyline

R
RoMaRiOs KoЯn 11.03.21

Vladimir0226
Namely, the end in Flotzam will be different, the whole second chapter will go completely differently with new additional and story missions, in short, go through the second time!

876890 11.03.21

I advise you to play the first witcher plot, even better than in the second, well, or go through the game again choosing other actions)

P
Pro100 Andrew 11.03.21

Taib Mohamed wrote:
Finished the game in 18 hours on a license on a hard level
Damn, then what did I do 82 hours in the game on an average?)

S
Sakvo 11.03.21

THURISAZ
For warm-up, then the second Dark Souls)) The first is more hardcore)))