3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
C
Coul1987 11.03.21 01:55 pm

Skill points are not invested after playing first (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I already fully tasted how much crooked people made the game, since new patches still create new bugs of the tailless horse level, but who will tell you what to do, if I started the game again, I got a second lvl, and when I click on any of the talents there is no way to study it at all?
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
Setesh 11.03.21

now they will peck you (and they will do the right thing)

C
Coul1987 11.03.21

Setesh
Well, if there is not enough brains for more, for example, to explain the essence of the problem, then what would the child amuse himself with, and I'm already tired of fighting this game, tk. bugs pop up unevenly and unexpectedly - they are in one place alone, then they are not, then they appear in another place.

A
AleXStein 11.03.21

Coul1987
and there is also a concept as the curvature of the user. I have not found a single bug for the whole game, including both dlts. including the last widespread about the roach tail (as it was and is), the Corvo-Bianco does not change (everything is perfectly built for me), nor with skills (everything is learned what is needed and the mutations are pumped in). where do you come from, with clumsy systems, computers and hands?

S
Sector 33 11.03.21

AleXStein
I also went through the game without serious bugs, but I decided to start a new one and the roach has no tail, I'm still waiting for patches, I don't want to spoil the impression by replaying.

E
Eraser101 11.03.21

Sector33
There is a mod that returns the roach tail. And so CD Projects said that patch 1.22 is designed for a new game, and the patch does not fix all the bugs that players have caught, since all bugged scripts are already written in our savegames.
In general, I have been playing since the release, I have been playing the game for the 4th time and bugs with a roach tail and sometimes not counting chests from the Treasure Hunt quests are all that I have seen over the years ...

s
saa0891 11.03.21

AleXStein wrote:
where do you come from, with clumsy systems, computers and hands?
Read the list of bugs at least in the last patch, and you will find out where they come from.

A
AleXStein 11.03.21

saa0891
I read, so what? I wrote in Russian, I have no bugs and never had, either before the additions or after. above wrote about "fixes". Vasya Pupkin wrote that his tail was gone, and the rest had all the rules, we fixed it. only the tail is now gone from everyone else. so patches are made, the information for which is given by crooked people who cannot monitor their computer, full of all sorts of crap, as they wrote above. straighten your arms, clean your computers and there will be no bugs

s
saa0891 11.03.21

AleXStein wrote:
Vasya Pupkin wrote that his tail was gone, and the rest have all the rules,
you are writing nonsense, developers collect bug reports based on a huge number of reports and complaints, and not on the basis of Vasya alone.

AleXStein wrote:
and there will be no bugs
Only a stupid person does not understand that it is impossible to make a game of this level without bugs, in such games there are always enough bugs, this is not a corridor shooter for five hours, there is simply an order of magnitude more content, game and technical conditions.

A
AleXStein 11.03.21

saa0891
then please explain why most of them do not have any of the bugs listed in the same patch notes?

s
saa0891 11.03.21

AleXStein wrote:
why do most of them have no bugs listed in the same patch notes?
And you probably have some statistics of how many bug reports the developers have for certain bugs, you continue to write nonsense.