3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SahsaYasha 11.03.21 01:55 pm

Bug with the quest \ "The Beast from Toussaint \" (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

At the moment when he arrives in Corvo Bianco in search of the victim's body, on the quest you need to examine the bodies of the guards, and then go to the brooks. In my case, the bodies of the guards were not highlighted in red and it was impossible to interact with them, and the door to the brooks was closed. With the help of the mod for opening the doors, I was able to go to the brooks, killed her, but I cannot examine the victim's body - it, like the table on which it should lie, simply does not exist. Only the beast's hand hanging in the air. Is there any way to solve this problem / skip the quest? Starting over is not an option. Game version 1.22

3 Comments
Sort by:
S
Sergey Atamas 11.03.21

all bugs due to mods

I
ILIA_1992 11.03.21

Sergey Atamas
I would like to believe. I also encountered a large number of bugs at the time of the release of the game and patches that have not yet been released.
I even had to start playing from scratch.

I went through this task and installed mods for experience and fixes for conflicts with mods. True, I went through version 1.21.

V
VanesKuzbas 21.10.22

hello, question: during the quest to find horns and evil fish in the gardens of the princess, I pass by women in hoods and the alps and brooks seem to spawn and spawn, while about half of the guests in the gardens were fighting back, it got worse until the game crashed. who had it?