3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raptor227 11.03.21 01:55 pm

passing 100%, does it make sense? (Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes)

Is there anything special for 100%? for example, when transferring a save to TPP, or can you already safely throw this game at 94%? I do not want to cheat on these tests and high difficulties.
10 Comments
Sort by:
s
strelok312 11.03.21

Well, I don't see the point, except perhaps all the achievements to get. And so on 94% Kojima and 2 mercenaries - Finger and Eye (or something like that, I don't remember) will already be available, if they were both evacuated.

t
tovarish comrade 11.03.21

Something super cool will not be, so, you can not nerd.

C
Crociato 11.03.21

If anything, then you can just download the save. Here is 100% preservation.

R
Raptor227 11.03.21

Crociato
I'm licensed, is it possible? if you take the same MGR: Revengeance so there on the license the game refused to see other people's saves, sort of like.

R
Raptor227 11.03.21

strelok312
well, of course, to get all the achievements, they will have to be evacuated, even if you evacuate the agent and the bald man on the data collection task, then they will also appear in TPP, and he already did everything, did not complete only 5 tasks, including the main one at rank S with high difficulty and did not complete all sorts of trials there.

C
Crociato 11.03.21

Raptor227
I did this, just replace the files, start the game and export the saves to the Steam server. Then in Phantom Pain you import saves.

R
Richards 11.03.21

There they will give you costumes that are not needed, and a command, but for me it is not necessary so nafig, you can go without boxes, without equipment at all, with a knife, without marks (in the settings they are cut down).

G
Gunlinger 11.03.21

Raptor227
dofiga people will come to the base with high ranks and they will give a rubber suit

s
strelok312 11.03.21

Raptor227
I somehow tried to complete 100%, but decided to play TPP by 59% (it just came out then), in the end: I went through the whole TPP plot and decided to try again to go through GZ 100%, but I don't have it it turned out: everything is completely different, unusual, incomprehensible. In general, he scored))

R
Raptor227 11.03.21

strelok312
Yes, after 60 hours in TPP I downloaded GZ and felt that everything is different here, even the rapid speed is a little different, but what is there, even the bullet speed during rapid speed, everything flies quickly in TPP, aiming is crooked, especially with snipers, you can see immediately that above the port in TPP they tried clearly better.