3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
k
kudesssnica 31.10.19 03:18 am

Error when launching the game Error [mod0000_mergedfiles]... (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Do not fit the limit of 50 characters, all on the picture

11 Comments
Sort by:
k
kkkmp 31.10.19

The game is pirated?

y
yoochee 31.10.19

Scriptmanger killed one or more { } brackets (and MB and entire lines of code) in the file ingamemenu.ws
To fix, manually comparing files combine and calculate any lines or brackets is not enough

m
makcaka 31.10.19

What mods freewheeling? And they are wrong smenilis in a single file, and in the end the content of this file was truncated.

k
kudesssnica 31.10.19

kkkmp
Bought in GOG Galaxy

k
kudesssnica 31.10.19

makcaka

k
kudesssnica 31.10.19

yoochee
Could you elaborate? It is not clear anything.

A
Assassins11148 31.10.19

In the Witcher is generally better not to use mod managers. Most of the mods recommended to be installed manually. Delve into these mods for a long time, in my opinion, easier to carry all the parts cleaned, and then install it manually again. And, of course, to use script merger for correcting errors compiling scripts, and they will

A
Assassins11148 31.10.19

Script merger is a utility for the game, which allows you to merge conflicting files between mods and/or game. The latest version is generally the most files in common, automatically. Some need to merge manually, but to understand the program easily, so that it will not. And the tutorials on YouTube there is a

k
kudesssnica 31.10.19

Assassins11148
About the script merger know and actively use, but about fashion too. The first time I installed everything manually, but then re-installed Windows and nothing remained, and therefore decided to use the mod Manager to save time.

H
HER535 31.10.19

kudesssnica
that saved

V
Vano26 20.01.23

Who thread solved this problem?