3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
Eagle-owl 11.03.21 01:55 pm

Small problem (The Elder Scrolls 3: Morrowind)

Guys, I have a problem: I do not want to close faction quests. So I already have 2 quests of the Redoran house, the Morag Tong quest and the tribunal temple quest. How do I close them? And then afraid that they will affect the formation of the head of the faction.
Ps I hope the forum is still alive
7 Comments
Sort by:
M
Marty52 11.03.21

Eagle-Owl
How to close them?
So this ... fulfill them. Follow the log clearly. You at least tell me what kind of quests there are problems.

E
Eagle-owl 11.03.21

Marty52
What's the catch, I've already passed them, got a promotion and an award.
Quests:
Temple: Mercy.
Morag Tong: Order on Etal Selot and Idroso Vendu.
House Redoran: The Slander of Meril Hlaano.
Ash statue.

C
Cgen 11.03.21

To complete the Redoran quest, try to drive the Journal "HR_HlaanoSlanders", 100 into the console. I'm not sure about the comma and quotes, I don't know how exactly the command is written. Journal template "QuestID", QuestStage If you roll here http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Morrowind:Quests there are all quest IDs and their QuestStage.

M
Marty52 11.03.21

Eagle-Owl
Sorry to report, but here's what I found on the Temple quest (I hope there are no problems with English):

Returning to Tuls with the Cure Blight potion will cause the quest never to complete, since the dialogue script attempts to update the quest to non-existent stage 110. Returning without the potion will complete the quest correctly. This means that without a patch, the full disposition and faction reputation rewards can never be obtained.
PC Only This bug is fixed by the Morrowind Patch Project.

This is a bug that has been fixed in the Morrowind Patch Project. The rest, I think, is the same. So either put this patch and replay these quests, or replay the quest taking into account the bug (that is, for example, for the Temple quest, return to Tulsu without the potion), or you will have to endure.

E
Eagle-owl 11.03.21

CGen
Thank you!
Marty52
So it won't affect becoming a chapter?

M
Marty52 11.03.21

Eagle-Owl
So it won't affect becoming a head?
This means that without a patch, the full disposition and faction reputation rewards can never be obtained.
On the contrary: "This means that without the patch, the full location of the faction and the rewards for reputation in it cannot be obtained." As far as I understand, I have already gone far to just return to the moment before this quest. Yes, this is a pretty lousy situation, but I think that you can still somehow solve it with the help of unofficial patches or the console. In principle, yes, you can use the console to increase your reputation by the amount that is given for the quest, and then you are in chocolate. And to complete bugged quests, it is enough to find the final stage. But this patch is still rolling. When I passed, I had ALL quests without problems completed and passed (this patch is worth it), and there are only 3-4 uncompleted quests in the whole game with both addons.

E
Eagle-owl 11.03.21

Marty52
Come on already. I got a bit too much with corrus, so I'll start over