3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Malenkiy Osminojek 11.03.21 01:55 pm

GOG or Steam? (Pillars of Eternity)

I have long wanted to take PoE, but then there was no time, then there was no money. Now I have waited for a discount, but I was faced with a choice and I cannot decide which is better. GOG.com discounts both the game itself and add-ons, while Steam only discounts the game itself.
So what do you think is worth taking to GOG.com? The service is pretty good, but the incentive has a more developed infrastructure, it is much more convenient and familiar at the moment, and my entire library of games is there. Or is it better to pay a little extra and take it in your own incentive?
4 Comments
Sort by:
A
Asmodai 11.03.21

Here, whatever you want, there is also a discount in the incentive for add-ons, only less than in GOG. There is no cooperative game or multiplayer here, so the size of the audience of the services does not matter. I personally have most of the games in incentive - purely out of habit I take there. In GOG, in accordance with the name of the service, I buy patched re-releases of old cult games. So decide for yourself: habit is also quite important.

P
Paintedman 11.03.21

The incentive for add-ons also has a discount

M
Malenkiy Osminojek 11.03.21

Paintedman
Oh, yes. I just look at the Expansion Pass, which is at the regular price, while the gog is at a discount.

M
Malenkiy Osminojek 11.03.21

Okay, thanks everyone. I think I'll take it on the incentive, gog is still not as attractive as I would like. That will come out of beta gog galaxy, then we'll see.