3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
B
Black Griffin 11.03.21 01:55 pm

Eternal \ "Wait \" win 10

Faced a problem that when the system boots, "Wait" hangs and that's it. Spinning, spinning and 0 effect. Well, I decided to restore it, nothing happened. I went into safe mode, rummaged, still nothing happens. What to do?
18 Comments
Sort by:
h
hangmanvrn 11.03.21

This is Karl's update. So they got shitty. And the system is trying to fix the errors architecturally. Such crap often happens if you turn it off during updates.

B
Black Griffin 11.03.21

hangmanvrn
I disabled updates. Here's the catch.

Z
ZzzRed 11.03.21

Black Griffin Have you
waited long?

B
Black Griffin 11.03.21

EvilShaper
First hour. Then he began to shaman. Right now, I left and is 3 hours of "coolness". The picture has changed to the profile picture and the username. This thing is also spinning. I'm waiting further.

B
Black Griffin 11.03.21

Interestingly, when "Reset the computer to its original state", I am told that the disk is locked. So far, I have not found a solution to the problem.

B
Black Griffin 11.03.21

In short, I spat and install the good old 7-ku. The topic can be deleted on-the-go.

Z
ZzzRed 11.03.21

Black Griffin
Today, too, such a thing appeared. I remembered your story and was scared, I waited and it turned out to be just an update)

B
Black Griffin 11.03.21

EvilShaper
Lucky for you. And I had that crap spinning and more than 7 hours of waiting did not lead to anything. Obviously not updated. Now here, I sit and install all the programs I need. Long business.

Z
ZzzRed 11.03.21

Black Griffin
Good luck ahah)

7Rain7 11.03.21

Black Griffin
must wait)))

B
Black Griffin 11.03.21

7Rain7 Wait
what? I've been waiting all day: D

7Rain7 11.03.21

Black Griffin
We must wait until the next Windows is released)))

B
Black Griffin 11.03.21

7Rain7
Hah, Mikey said that 10 is the last and now there will be only a constant upgrade!

7Rain7 11.03.21

Black Griffin
Well next big update. By the way, I also ran into a problem yesterday. Windows began to issue an Unknown usb device (the request for a device descriptor failed. Moreover, some unidentified USB device appears and disappears in the device manager. All peripherals work normally and do not crash.

P
PCHalfFullHD 11.03.21

Black Griffin wrote:
Interestingly, when "Reset the computer to its original state", I am told that the disk is locked. So far, I have not found a solution to the problem.
It was necessary to try through the command line to try to transfer the rights to the windows folder to yourself or to "everyone".

B
Black Griffin 11.03.21

Anglerfish
Did. I did everything. Everything I knew, and then everything I found on the Internet.

a
artemovich2 11.03.21

patience and only patience

V
VasiliyGal 11.03.21

It was necessary to roll back through the restore point, if any