3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Steven forman 11.03.21 02:04 pm

The bandit camp does not turn black. (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

My bandit camp is not cleared. The mark is located in the area where the drowned people run (south of the Bloody Baron's castle). Literally on the shore. If you swim to a small island, you can find a lvl 25 water woman there. Why and how to fix it?
18 Comments
Sort by:
Z
ZlobnyDed 11.03.21

Steven Forman
Clearing is counted when items are taken from the mark. Sometimes you need to take everything, or look into all the chests, if there are several of them

g
geraltischoli 11.03.21

the same shit

R
Ryogi Shiki 11.03.21

oldest bug

S
Steven forman 11.03.21

ZlobnyDed
Took everything there completely. I rebooted, checked, killed everyone near the drowns. I killed that woman 25 lvl, although it was too early for me to kill her and she almost shoots me, but I took her into an invisible corner and there accidentally kicked her. Nothing helps. And if the floor of the marks will glow like that, why are they needed at all, where did you go, where you don’t understand. Maybe you can mark this place cleaned through third-party programs?

G
Gennady Soloviev 11.03.21

Steven Forman
Overloading doesn't help with just this mark. Passed the game, visited all these questions and only the one that you described above remained white. So, don't worry!

S
Steven forman 11.03.21

Gennady Soloviev
Thank you, I was already afraid that half of Velen would be white.

S
Steven forman 11.03.21

In general, is it better to go through all the tasks, and then bypass the questions? I was sent to Skellig, everything that I could accomplish in Novigrad and Velen I did, I thought it was worth clearing everything up in question, or is it better to go through all the quests first?

J
Joel Miller 11.03.21

Steven Forman
I know how to solve this bug))) In short, you travel to Skellig, and then back to this place and miraculously some alchemical crap appears in the chest, you take it and the mark turns gray :)

O
Old_Nick 11.03.21

Roll back one more time. Then there are 2 rules (for any "cleanup", and not just there):
1. Make sure that all the bandits are killed, namely, GG (it often happens that they grapple with the drowned people and die, then the camp does not "turn gray" - like, Geralt did not kill someone)
2. When you pick up chests / boxes / bags, be sure to highlight their OT before opening. Especially the chests.

Usually - it helps

S
Steven forman 11.03.21

Old_Nick I'll try it
now. Thank.
Pigius
I think then immediately go to Skellig, and then, after all the tasks, clear all the questions and check this one. Thank.

J
Joel Miller 11.03.21

Guys, I wrote a 100% working method, check :))))))

J
Joel Miller 11.03.21

Steven Forman
As you want, but the method is 100% working))

J
Joel Miller 11.03.21

By the way, I want to note that such a bug with a camp is the only one in the whole game, so there won't be any others))))

H
Hellcrash 11.03.21

hard, never had such problems

S
Steven forman 11.03.21

I went to Skellig, as soon as the first quest was over, I returned to the camp. The first time there were 2 dust, took it, but nothing changed, after poking through it rebooted a little more and this time there was nothing there, the label did not change.

S
Steven forman 11.03.21

If you return to Skellig and then again to the camp, the same story repeats. The chest cannot be searched, but if you use HF, then you can see that there is something in the chest and you can take it, the same 2 dust, but still the mark on the map does not disappear.

J
Joel Miller 11.03.21

Steven Forman
Post your save on the playground I want to see what you can't do there :( I'll try to fix it :)

v
voyaka_34 11.03.21

Pigius wrote:
I know how to solve this bug))) In short, you travel on Skellig, and then back to this place and miraculously some alchemical crap appears in the chest, take it and the mark turns gray :)
Thank you, friend. For a long time I suffered with this bug, it worked)))))