3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hohan 11.03.21 02:05 pm

Brotherhood of steel question (Fallout 4)

Playing as the brotherhood will destroy the subway ???
19 Comments
Sort by:
L
LordRegent303 11.03.21

Yes

H
Hohan 11.03.21

LordRegent303 It sucks
then it's better for the subway minutemans and the brotherhood will stay alive

S
SAORGA 11.03.21

So in the game I wanted most of all to destroy the subway. It is a pity that this cannot be done for the minutemans. In NV it was possible to destroy everyone in general, for which I loved her.

A
Aenmutus 11.03.21

SAORGA
"You can't", go and kill everyone. "It is impossible" ...
I've generally passed for the minutemans, so no one (except for the institute) died. It's even boring somehow. The first time for the Brotherhood passed. Then the Minutemen, then the Institute (fast-run for 7 hours), now I don’t know. The airship is a pity, the subway enrages, but they are kind, and someone needs to be banged.

G
Gur1 11.03.21

Aenmutus
Well go to Far Harbor and blast the core)

_
__ANNIHILATION__ 11.03.21

Gur1
Glory to the Atom you did not climb the holy land)))

A
Aenmutus 11.03.21

Gur1
No, I didn't touch anyone there, all are good. (although I will still save and explode). I have a dilemma with the main factions in the plot)

H
Hohan 11.03.21

Aenmutus
enemies enough raiders supermutants synths and others, and even without mods opponents found almost nakazhdom step yuMne this enough
subway destroy what they did wrong? But the Institute yes synths enemies attack and tembolee a new world will consist of some synths yah nah The institute is not at all bad. And so that Sean's son should command his father. And become the director of the institute for this, but I'd rather go for the raiders than for the institute. If it was possible))))))

G
Gur1 11.03.21

Aenmutus
I don’t really like replacing a living person, even though a psycho with a synth, and I don’t like any fanatics either. For me, a big boom in the core will be just right)))

H
Hohan 11.03.21

Gur1 I definitely
agree with you. Especially these wrappers of the core, I would gladly slam them. But it's better to conclude peace between others than to incite a war. Also, only the institute will die for the minutemans. And for the institute to play there, the brotherhood and the subway will die. options where fewer will die

A
Aenmutus 11.03.21

Gur1
I agree completely, just the lesser of two evils ... This penny would have ruined the whole island.

A
Aenmutus 11.03.21

Hohan
I meant annihilation) It's boring to blame faceless non-writings, but to do something that affects the world is nishtyak. The subway enrages with its tasks. And in general, they treat me disrespectfully)
And I always annihilate the institute.

G
Gur1 11.03.21

Aenmutus
Now a bunch of mods have been released on the minutemans and enhances them and it seems like you can even manage them.

v
vzglydizugla 11.03.21

In one of the DLS, it will be possible to join the raiders or shooters.

H
Hohan 11.03.21

vzglydizugla
then someone to kill if you play for shooters or raiders and they are allies, then there will be no one to kill

P
Pepin3d 11.03.21

You people are not aware of the Minutemans at all? By choosing the side of the collective farmers, you will simply be obliged to destroy the Institute first, and then the BS (talk to Preston more often).
Preston will not say anything about the subway, but after the destruction of the Institute, stupidly run into the crypt and go to Desdemona and a unique dialogue will appear (it will appear only after the destruction of the Institute, provided that you did not evacuate the people before the explosion). Here is Khan Podzemke. I will not spoil if anyone is interested, check it out for yourself.
All can be destroyed by choosing any faction. Only the peasants cannot be destroyed.

G
Gur1 11.03.21

Put Pepin3d for
Minutemans on the BS and even on the institute. They, as true collective farmers, do not care at all until they are touched. Both of these factions are destroyed only at the initiative of the GG, after his certain actions, and then as a retaliatory step, after the attack on the castle.

P
Pepin3d 11.03.21

Gur1
well, maybe you had a choice,
Preston didn't give me this,
and read the wiki what are the minutemans

G
Gur1 11.03.21

Pepin3d
I passed purely for minutemans twice, and more. They don't care about all the factions. Gavrila approaches the GG and starts a conversation about the battle, only after the GG himself decides to break the thread with whom. In the Russian-language wiki, nothing else is written.
The whole conversation with Preston at the beginning boils down to the fact that a brotherhood or an institution should attack the castle, and they will not attack if the GG is in friendship with them or is neutral, and only after defending the castle, the conversation is already about retaliatory measures.