3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
s
stardel5 11.03.21 02:05 pm

Turquoise body armor, where? (Tom Clancy's The Division)

I pumped all the equipment to a turquoise color) there was only the same armor to get somewhere. There is one place - this is at the Base of Operations from the Contract Officer to take the contract "Caesar, Falcon Squad" But there is no way alone and a group of 4 people cannot put together something ... the people began to play a little. The question is, maybe somewhere else you can get such an armor? Or exchange with someone, I have a lot of turquoise things in the cache. THX)
6 Comments
Sort by:
I
Ivan Bystrov 11.03.21

A group gathers normally for invasions. Sometimes the sets fall on the "test" daily. You won't be able to change

L
Lubber 11.03.21

As mentioned above - run on invasions with random companions. The choice of invasion depends on which kit is needed. Now everyone already knows what and how to do, and at high complexity everything is easy and simple.
When you dress wisely, all contracts at the base, including the weekly ones, are done solo on the first try.

N
Nemec781 11.03.21

Lubber's
Second Invasion of Extreme or Not?

L
Lubber 11.03.21

Nemec781
I didn't get through. I tried with my comrades, but it all ended with the fact that in the second phase, a thread always covered someone with a shell, they did not have time to resurrect him, and then everyone died one after another. And then the team was not complete and we scored to try.

N
Nemec781 11.03.21

Lubber
maybe I'll show up soon. It will be possible to run. And what else was someone sent in my footsteps? Instead of me, you could take Romkin's friend. He seemed to have quite good parameters.
Added: Where did my favorite dimple "invasion" go? Where is it easier to survive? The top one shows, but the bottom one does not show up for me http://ssmaker.ru/e7dbd983.jpg :-(
By the way, I look at pendos in general panties and scammers. 3 pseudo-players with 210+ gear escaped from a team in which one player 180+ (one once they killed everything for the first part, since I spent my ult on these freaks) after passing 1 part of the clear sky.At the beginning of the second part, I was left alone and I can no longer recruit anyone into the team
It's time to make a list of scammers who are immediately thrown out of the team

L
Lubber 11.03.21

The "Falcon" appears on the map only after completing the mission in Gen. the UN Assembly. This is a mandatory requirement, since according to the plot the events are after.