3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
aleatik 11.03.21 02:05 pm

Runestone Pie (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

People who were able to find where to get the recipe or directly the stones themselves "Runestone pie" and "Runestone cottage cheese"? Share information.
41 Comments
Sort by:
V
Vindly 11.03.21

From the master himself and are sold

Z
ZlobnyDed 11.03.21

Found blueprints in Bandit Camps - read Order of the Burning Rose. In which ones - I will not tell you, there was nothing special in them. Just examine all the question marks and you will find

Z
ZlobnyDed 11.03.21

Vindly
So not interesting)

a
aleatik 11.03.21

Vindly
Well, I don’t know, I have not reviewed the shop many times. Maybe it depends on the level of difficulty of the game (it costs the maximum). But thanks to everyone for the info.

V
Vindly 11.03.21

ZlobnyDed
Which means not interesting, I have collected more than 50 recipes and decoctions in the guide. But random, and all of these recipes can be anywhere, although in those that I indicated, they often find completely different ones. That is, some kind of increased chance to find it in such a place

Z
ZlobnyDed 11.03.21

By the way, even before the drawings, I found a dumpling in a drawer. He smiled, remembering Hattori, mentally thanked the developers for the reminder. Then I found the drawing of the Pie rune. I read the description and the ingredients that are needed for it - here I was neighing) Cool thought up

V
Vindly 11.03.21

aleatik
My master's shop itself is fully pumped, he sells all levels - small, ordinary and large. I found the recipe just by researching the "?" appearing after the addition of the add-on. But I won't tell you exactly where. I'll see if I can throw off the link with the time code ...

Z
ZlobnyDed 11.03.21

Vindly
I don't remember if the master has them, because. they didn't really interest me. And in general, I did not find anything useful there, and dumped the dough into the master - immeasurably. I put only the automatic activation of the Kven, because. enrages that if the battle begins after the dialogue, then the enemy is already flying at you, and you still cannot move

V
Vindly 11.03.21

aleatik
By the way, this master is buggy, he can forge masterful things like weapons and armor

r
raspisnoy1 11.03.21

why the noobs
ZlobnyDed and aleatik
really did not sell, and yes ... I found cottage cheese in the bandit camp (without starting a new assignment I ran through all the questions), but I never found the pie! Where is he !!

M
MIHAN1988 11.03.21

raspisnoy1
Pie on the ruins, where there are harpies, there is also a quest about the air force.)))

Z
ZlobnyDed 11.03.21

MIHAN1988
Either you are confusing with something else, or they appear randomly - I remember exactly that I found the drawing of the Pie literally in an open field, in a bandit camp, and not in the ruins of a tower

r
raspisnoy1 11.03.21

MIHAN1988
I would gladly go there if I remembered (I remember harpies)
rather a glitch, I made 5 cottage cheese, no pie .... that's it! The signs all ran around (to the main one), the uni have already gone out ... hell, remember ... .. definitely no P-I-R-O-GA,
I'm really upset ... after all, the same toffee could heal health worse than a swallow and without toxicity ...

r
raspisnoy1 11.03.21

ZlobnyDed I
'm embarrassed to ask, you can’t attach the screen to the places of the camp ... I would have dangled,
or at least as the place is called, I would be aligned according to the old save

Z
ZlobnyDed 11.03.21

raspisnoy1
There is a potion of Raffar the White for heal)

M
MIHAN1988 11.03.21

ZlobnyDed
I just found it there today at level 38.)))

Raspisnoy1
Maybe random , most likely you will find it somewhere else.)))

r
raspisnoy1 11.03.21

shorter gray marks shook nothing
short I have a glitch kakoy0 something
tell which ingredient is needed to create a rune stone pie? (I have a black box and does not write that it is necessary, that is, small and runestone WHAT! ???
To Rune Stone Cottage -For example, you need cow's milk, but what for the Pie?

r
raspisnoy1 11.03.21

looks like the topic is not to wait until the answer - I have some glitch
? tell a necessary ingredient to create a rune stone Pie (my black box and does not write that it is necessary, that is, small and runestone WHAT ???!
For rune stone Tvorog- for example you need cow's milk, but what for the Pie?

G
Grandfather MastDai 11.03.21

raspisnoy1

r
raspisnoy1 11.03.21

ZorbaBudda
thank you of course (I have a Malevich square instead of this dumplings / dumplings), but can you tell me where it is sold? I haven't met them in the whole game :(