3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Tommy_Koratel 11.03.21 02:05 pm

freezes after very first mission (Metal Gear Solid 5: The Phantom Pain)

freezes after the very first mission. how to fix?
15 Comments
Sort by:
z
zagruzon 11.03.21

Tommy_Koratel
buy litsuha , or download the save right after it

M
Metalist1925 11.03.21

bugs pirates. The last mission will be exactly the same)

R
Raptor227 11.03.21

~ How to identify a pirate. ~
Download or search inside the pirate for the save game in which the game starts after the prologue

S
Slonvprotivogaze 11.03.21

Or maybe it's for the better) After the first mission, I didn't even want to go through it. Feeling like they were transplanted from Mitsubishi into 6-ku.

T
Tommy_Koratel 11.03.21

yes I spiral it. So what? I spiralized it to see what the game is like and whether it will run on my bucket. until I understood anything at all. why is snake in the hospital ?! What a puss with a bandaged head ?! what a woman with a gas mask and red hair ?! what a burning demon ?! what the fuck? !!!!!!!!!! I want to go further, maybe the game will go. then I'll buy it.

A
Alec says 11.03.21

Tommy_Koratel
The thing is that pirates broke version 1.05, which does not work with certain types of processors, which is why such errors occur. In the current version, this error was fixed long ago with patches.
And, it is better to go through MGS 3, Peace Walker and Ground Zeroes before The Phantom Pain, otherwise, you risk not understanding anything.

T
Tommy_Koratel 11.03.21

GillianSeed
I'd love to. only there is a problem. PW came out for PSP, but MGS 3 on PS 3. I don't have either one or the other, and GZ has already passed, but there is only one mission

Y
Your Hair is Beautiful 11.03.21

Tommy_Koratel
Emulators to help you. And yes, MGS 3 was only re-released on PS3, while the original came out on PS2.

A
Alec says 11.03.21

Tommy_Koratel
MGS 3 (download Subsistance) came out on PS2
PSP emulatorhttp: //www.ppsspp.org PS2 emulatorhttp
: //pcsx2.net
! Knowledge of English is a must!

T
Tommy_Koratel 11.03.21

GillianSeed in the sense of a
game with no localization at all ?!

A
Alec says 11.03.21

Tommy_Koratel
No, not even fan translations.
These games were released at a time when the series was not popular in Russian-speaking countries, so the publishers did not see the prospect of release (possibly)
There is a fallback, you can watch a short retelling
Spoiler, before the events of MGS V.

C
Crociato 11.03.21

Tommy_Koratel
GillianSeed
Everything is clear without this. It is enough to go through MGS GZ and listen to all the cassettes, they tell everything that is important. In general, the plot is not the strongest part of MGS V.

A
Alec says 11.03.21

Crociato The
tapes at Ground Zeroes affect mainly Peace Walker.
Although, in The Phantom Pain, Ocelot briefly talked about the events of the previous ones in cassettes, but I do not remember if he spoke about MGS3.

T
Tommy_Koratel 11.03.21

GillianSeed
looked vidos. confused even more

C
Crociato 11.03.21

GillianSeed
Well, about the Boss and her victim in the game is definitely said, but I don't remember in the audio tapes or only in the conversation of the guards at the base. Plus, the story of the Burning Man is told, who is ...
You can play and understand what is happening anyway, without bothering yourself too much. Moreover, maybe someday remasters of the past parts will be released on the PC, then it will not be interesting to play them.