3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
z
zdrastE 31.10.19 03:18 am

\"Do you love your hockey team?\"

well so one boy Taku Temko wanted - pozhalsta, they have me.
Sam is not very fond of hockey - puck can't see, and the guys, well, the magnificent five and the goalkeeper of the respect, not sho enti mountain futbolery bowlegged some sho still can.
again, the main at night sometimes plays with buddies. this morning was Sikalastic 8 goals out of 14. he vaschsche harsh, not only on the Mat, and Isho and skating zazhigat.
https://www.sports.ru/hockey/1074450049.html
these things, boys.
Cho say? and finally, as a sport it...
15 Comments
Sort by:
m
masha 31.10.19

Through propaganda it is difficult to assess.

M
Mayamenstate 31.10.19

Hockey is Putin better than the garbage on the streets was removed in his spare time. Like Chinese billionaire was showing RBC with its garbage hobby. More use would bring to society that.

R
Ripper Man 31.10.19

they just paddle headstock and all. from the fact that they are three washers instead of two abandoned, I live better I will not.

M
Mayamenstate 31.10.19

Ripper Man
Sell gas, oil, and do what they want. That's the motto of the main hockey countries (of course, this is a joke, because hockey is only his hobby).
Russia is such a closed self-sufficient society: sells gas, oil, buys for the money all the missing or available but of better quality, and no one kontachit.

R
Ripper Man 31.10.19

Mayamenstate
and to hell with him. this track leads to the cliff

a
airstorm 31.10.19

Eh.... YES! I not only rolled the puck 3 times in a week, but love hockey (as a game) and our hockey team.
PS team Finland ;)

P
Pilat. 31.10.19

M
Mayamenstate 31.10.19

Ripper Man
I found a way out of this impasse, the Putin. I'm not going to tell the whole background, but the ultimate decision is the dedication of two of the Kuril Islands and the signing of the Japan on these terms of a final peace agreement without pretensions to two. Exactly two - no more, no less. Then Russia will be Putin's way out of this impasse.

R
Ripper Man 31.10.19

Mayamenstate
And what does it mean? Friendship with Japan? Lol Japan is a us colony. On the contrary, they are afraid to quarrel with Roccia, to finally lose hope for the return of the Islands, and then they will dictate the terms of how to get

z
zdrastE 31.10.19

guys, our cross-eyed Japanese brothers don'T PLAY HOCKEY.
hockey, hockey, hockey - comprendo?

M
Mayamenstate 31.10.19

Ripper Man
So while Putin is not American, is it? With whom he's been fishing for? And colonies need to be friends. Otherwise, how then? A friend of a friend is not my friend, or what then? Yes and the USSR, Japan did attack? She refrained from it. And if attacked together with Germany, what then? And kept it just the same because a US colony. And beetles, no one knows the Americans broke the Japanese army at the Halkin-Gol, clearing Mongolia from the militarists, immediately prior to the Second World war. And then once in the Kremlin, the first meeting with Stalin. Haven't played the Japanese in the giveaway to throw to anyone not known to the Americans there? So think about who won the war. All retreat, and Zhukov always offensive. Such a talented commander? Or Americans just behind it was?

R
Ripper Man 31.10.19

Mayamenstate
Why American? Why not British?

M
Mayamenstate 31.10.19

Ripper Man
Well, actually, Yes, we need to clarify the British American. The British are the ones to run the show. This is the only Russian it is possible, as the diktat goes outside. And where there is no dictatorship, there's all voluntary, there to unite in the unions. And the only way, together, run the show. There are two U.S., British and European. European - those against Russia, which seized Alaska, and representative of which is the trump. British - those on the side of Russia that Zhukov was sent to the Kremlin, Putin, and example of which is Bush.

R
Ripper Man 31.10.19

Mayamenstate
Alaska given, and tada Crimea us why? Also barter in the future will pop Saxons?

M
Mayamenstate 31.10.19

Ripper Man
Could the British United States, declaring US independence from the British Empire to secede from ourselves? Logically, no. So it is the Europeans, the United States declared the independence of the United States and seceded from the British Empire. Could the British the United States to deprive their Homeland, the British Empire, all of its colonies? Logically, no. So it is the Europeans the United States has deprived the British Empire of all its colonies.
It is sufficient to compare the date of return of the last colony of Britain in the Americas - Belize in 1981 and return of the last colony of Britain in Hong Kong in 1997, with events in Russia, so immediately there is an obvious link between them and Russia fall into the pit collapse of the Soviet Union and in the pit of the collapse of the CIS respectively. At the time, as in Britain, the Commonwealth will not collapses.