3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
Andrey Gubin 11.03.21 02:05 pm

Out of Range (Dying Light)

Hello everyone :)
When you start the game, the inscription "Out of range" appears on the full screen and the hertz values ​​are indicated.

Configuration:

Alt + Tab and other combinations do not help.
The game works fine in the window.
7 Comments
Sort by:
W
WWQ 11.03.21

Andrey Gubin
option 3
1 if you overclocked the monitor (matrix), remove the overclocking.
2 if any dsr vsr and other extenders are on, turn it off.
3 will connect with a normal cable (hdmi or dp). with normal bandwidth, and not this blue "g"

The inscription "out of range" means that the signal that the PC transmits does not pass, this happens for several reasons, the higher the resolution and the frequency of the scan, the more bandwidth is required for the port (cable)

A
Andrey Gubin 11.03.21

WWQ The
monitor is not overclocked, dsr is disabled, and the cable is an HDMI adapter (to the video card) to VGA (to the monitor).
I ran it on an old computer - the same story, although the configuration was completely different (even the monitor and cord)

A
Anatoly Burmistrov 11.03.21

WWQ
overclocked the monitor !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
are you serious
MONITOR
ahahahahah

W
WWQ 11.03.21

Andrey Gubin
xs, but the problem is in the cable or plug.
try to rearrange the firewood on the monitor and vidyuhu.

W
WWQ 11.03.21

Anatoly Burmistrov
yes, the monitor matrix can be overclocked, don’t shame, for example, I managed to overclock from 75 to 100 hertz. Now, if the system allows, then I see gorgeous 100fps without gaps that do not go into any comparisons.
Don't believe me? Google to help you.

C
CrowBY 11.03.21

I had such a crap when I switched from a monitor with a resolution of 1680x1050 to a monitor with a resolution of 1920x1080. But the set resolution in games, and in the system, remained the same, and I had to first set the resolution in the system via remote access, and then set the required resolution in games through AMD Gaming Evolved

A
Andrey Gubin 11.03.21

WWQ
Partially helped this:
Launched the game - Out of range, press Ctrl + Alt + Delete, then press Esc, and the game opens in full screen.
But the unpleasant moment is that I bought the game and have to deal with this garbage))
I would be grateful if there was a more adequate solution to the problem.
Thanks for the advice.

Ps I shoveled the Russian and English forums with this problem and did not find a single normal solution.