3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
a
azazaxin 11.03.21 02:05 pm

NEED HELP! multiplayer problem (Dark Souls 2)

bought with a friend dark souls 2 scholar of the first sin decided to play ... he has everything in order with multiplayer but I can't invade anyone I can't summon (tried everything ... covenant of the heir to the sun, name ring, memory of souls we are equal and I cannot invade in the form of a red phantom) more than one bell ringer has not invaded me and 2 times in my entire existence a dark phantom has invaded ... I can call players (white or yellow phantoms) to my aid, but only if I leave on the main screen and then I will go into the game again then the crayons are visible, but they just don't appear.
(from the notes, this garbage comes from the purchase itself and I have windows 10)
10 Comments
Sort by:
S
SamuraiSpirit 11.03.21

softban
o
f
t
b
a
n

a
azazaxin 11.03.21

duck and doesn't softban completely disable multiplayer? I was invaded and I can call friends (albeit with a restart)

U
U212 11.03.21

azazaxin
Firstly, shadow servers, I don’t think about it, googled, and secondly, dark phantoms of NPCs invade even me, and I have a pirate, and I attacked even without wifi, such things

a
azazaxin 11.03.21

Egor Kademsky neee
npc nicknames are russians and people with english invade

U
U212 11.03.21

azazaxin
Well, it means just lags, reinstall something

S
SamuraiSpirit 11.03.21

azazaxin
They also invade with softban, the same people from the shadow server.

E
Estus 11.03.21

Andjoy yur softban. I, too, from one account on the shadow server due to the fact that the invading friend threw off the titanite to me. Make a family-sharing and create a new Persian.

_
_Whispers In The Dark 11.03.21

azazaxin
bone order tried to use?

a
azazaxin 11.03.21

_Whispers In The Dark yes

d
drag_in 11.03.21

azazaxin
on this account there was no DS2 before? Then it's not a soft ban. It is given if the current has already cheated on this account.
Try to get out through another provider, another computer, you will see where to look.