3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Shkudi 11.03.21 02:05 pm

Alpha test 18.06-19.06 (LawBreakers)

A request to unsubscribe to those who received an invite, and whether they received it from the Russian region; describe briefly the experience. It is very interesting because unlucky to get there myself.
6 Comments
Sort by:
A
AdamSl 11.03.21

I received an invite, what impressions can I describe?

S
Shkudi 11.03.21

AdamSl
As a graphon, optimization - does it really require 16 gigs of opera, what config do you play? In general, I liked it or not.

A
AdamSl 11.03.21

Shkudi The
grafon of norms would not say something outstanding, but in general it is possible to play, the optimization seems to me weak (For on May the computer there are 16 gigs of RAM, gtx 980, amd fx 9590, the game gives out 60 fps although it is stable), in general, the game is interesting, true alpha is boring due to the small number of cards.

S
Shkudi 11.03.21

AdamSl
Well, with such a config less than 60 fps it would be strange =) Oh, thanks - I'll wait for a miracle - maybe I'll still get the coveted letter.

D
Dunkel_Sam 11.03.21

Shkudi

I felt the alpha, an extremely useful jester looms. In alpha, 4 classes are available, the 5th is closed, 1 map, 1 mode - the very same map from trailers with battery mode. The very mechanics of the game, shooting, movement are more pleasant for me than in the same ov. It's really fun to shoot for any class (aim decides more than in s, but less than the same), solo skill is still not a key factor in victory and weak teammates cannot be taken out alone. The graphics are nice, but according to personal observations, playing with fps <100 is not comfortable (of course, this does not apply to Monica 75Hz and less), and 100+ draws 970th on low presets (in alpha you can set only the quality of shadows) at 900r. High shadows in fhd have 70 + fps. IMHO, do not release your close friends, lawbreakers would now attract maximum attention, but in the current reality, I honestly do not know if the game will be a success, if the price breaks> 20 $. Well, so, while UT is being finished, and the quack will be released it is not known when, and ov is too casual and cartoonish for many - LB is the best option for arena-ability-shooters for the near future.

d
drag_in 11.03.21

damn it. was registered fig knows when, there was no message about the alpha test.