3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
n
northern alcoholic 11.03.21 02:05 pm

Can BF1 absorb Verdun? (Battlefield 1)

At first I thought of creating a thread on the main forum, but I thought it was not such a big topic for that section. Here we saw the trailer and gameplay of the game Battlefield 1. There was already a game Verdun. I thought that the main advantage of Verdun is the PMV setting now. will be in a much more famous BF. And so I thought, what will happen to Verdun in the fall? The gameplay shows that the weather will be dynamic, that there will be aircraft and tanks that can be controlled. In Verdun you cannot control anything and the weather does not change. , as they say, with the release there will be no French and Russians, only soldiers of Germany and England are visible in the gameplay, the player also calmly walks through open spaces, puts a lot of bullets into a tenacious enemy and calmly reacts to the fact that they are shooting at him. soldiers of Belgium, Canada, France,if you are in an open area, you instantly whisper a bullet to overwhelm someone, almost always 1 hit is enough and the screen turns gray if a bullet flies or an explosion rattles near the player. Verdun realism is similar to that in Red Orchestra 2. Perhaps they are too different , to compare them and I'm creating a theme too early, after all, the battle hasn't come out yet, but still both games are about PMV. I came across the opinion that Verdun is a trash without a future, like some games ... Industry and Generals or what? Maybe this is a personal opinion, or maybe a fact. It seems that the Verdun chip is the setting of the First World War and realism, similar to RO2. Of course, in the BF there is no such thing that you have to be in the pits all the time, crawling to get a bullet not to clap, but there is the First World War. But Verdun is an indie, which probably someone learned only from this topic,and Battlefield is a famous brand and will it absorb Verdun?
8 Comments
Sort by:
T
TimKar 11.03.21

northern alcoholic wrote:
I initially thought about posting a thread on the main forum, but thought it wasn't such a big topic for that section.
Oh in vain, oh in vain.

n
northern alcoholic 11.03.21

What's in vain?

b
bloomm 11.03.21

What the hell is verdun

n
northern alcoholic 11.03.21

Here's about Verdun:

T
Traun 11.03.21

They have a slightly different plan - Verdun is more realistic, BF is simpler. I think they will play more in BF

M
Mesсaline 11.03.21

DICE against, against, who are they against?
Well, you understand, in short, who is going to absorb whom?

T
TimKar 11.03.21

northern alcoholic
You commented on the video?

R
RicoChico 11.03.21

Nothing will change. Maybe noobs and other rabble will move to the BF.