3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
RACER_007 31.10.19 03:18 am

Crack (DiRT 4)

Actually, is it worth it to wait? If Yes, when, who knows? At least Rus text. (Please do not clutter up the theme answers, type and fuck gonochki crack)
13 Comments
Sort by:
S
Slava74oren 31.10.19

RACER_007
Probably as in DiRT Rally will add later a patch.

B
Bombardirovschik 31.10.19

wait for ZOG

S
Slava74oren 31.10.19

Any news on crack?

O
Ort Tante 31.10.19

...how would a person not in possession of a foreign language in extreme situations ( rally ) the rally Navigator in the subconscious translation into the native language - and this TIME !

R
Rekstom 31.10.19

Guys already on 10 November that crack, do you think to release? Or retrained the English besides me?

D
DOLOMIT_YuRA 31.10.19

Hi all so boy no?

S
Subaru MotorSports 31.10.19

DOLOMIT_ЮРА
Can you try photo-interpreters.
http://apps4all.ru/post/12-16-13-luchshie-foto-perevodchiki-dlya-ios-android-i-wp

T
Tappko 31.10.19

I understand the crack has not appeared on this masterpiece ?

V
VeTeR_45 31.10.19

They scored on Russian language campaign :( the Crack on this game

y
yuriko1158 31.10.19

well,rally enthusiasts understand the icons on the track.
why do they need Russian language...
the problem arises from the beginners.they do not know what it means left or right with the numbers.
there is a shakedown,test track.though a small portion only...
here and there you can brush up the arrows and numbers.
all the crack...

k
koutaro 16.07.20

yuriko1158
Rally enthusiasts go on real machines, not drucat rubber W... simulator with a strange abracadabras in the game settings.

V
VETER15 16.07.20

koutaro wrote:
Rally enthusiasts go on real machines, not drucat rubber W... simulator with a strange abracadabras in the game settings.
I think what you write? Or for you there are no people with disabilities??? Callous animal, only think of themselves!!!

S
StyleZzZy 05.05.22

Ort Tante
2022 does not seem to have a crack :D And about the translation in your head into your own language, it's strange. On the contrary, my brain switches and I kind of think in English (well, to the best of my ability) and don’t try to translate, I already kind of know just the very meaning of the word. Yes, and in the rally, remember 10-15 words and will listen to the rules)