3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
H
Hohan 11.03.21 02:12 pm

Brotherhood of Steel (Fallout 4)

What do the ranks of the rank in the Brotherhood of Steel give? Or just for beauty, novice, knight paladin. What are their advantages ????
10 Comments
Sort by:
a
ant240801 11.03.21

The merchandise changes slightly at the seller + paint for power armor is given

P
PeroAlxp 11.03.21

Hohan
Mainly for beauty. And so yes, as the speaker above said, something changes with the merchant.
And another plus, it is access to better power armor, which is in the hangar.

z
zombijaic 11.03.21

Hohan
Knights will greet the guard: D

A
Abbat76 11.03.21

paint for the T-60 is given at the lowest rank.
there is still no armor better than the X-01 (although for some people the Tesla's armor may turn out to be better), and the fraternity only has the T-60 in a couple of three modifications. I have not seen top modifications from them.
The advantages of the Brotherhood are that you can get a rare helmet for the T-60 from the captenarmus, in addition, you can buy 5 mm cartridges for the minigun from the captenarmus in very large quantities (from 1000+ to 2000+). On average, he has doubled the supply of 5 mm rounds from ordinary gunsmiths. (I love them very much, because I use the Legendary Explosive Minigun, which on survival difficulty can lay the legendary swamp queen with 300 rounds of ammo on the ground and gives more than 50 damage per bullet. Explosive damage in the game is not blocked by any armor and from it there is no resistance from anyone, not even the Ship Slayer)

In terms of armor, the Institute gives the best paint - the white shiny armor of the X-01 is just PPC, how stylish. Immediately distinguishes the Survivor among the dirty and sweaty ragamuffins of the Wasteland.

Another rank with the Brotherhood makes it possible to summon a Vertibird with a special smoke bomb and use it as a vehicle, at the same time pouring a machine gun on everyone along the way. The only downside is that the vertibird minigun, although it has an endless tape, overheats very quickly and begins to scatter bullets past the target, but cools down slowly. Therefore, you need to shoot very accurately and in short bursts. Vertibird in my opinion from the knight. the novice is not available.

In fact, I don't like radiant quests in the fraternity. Very monotonous. Walk the novice boy, or walk the scripting agent to the technology gathering point, or go to the settlement and take food from them. all. and further down the cycle.

a
ant240801 11.03.21

Abbat76 wrote:
paint for the T-60 is given at the lowest rank.
There are 3 colors, they differ radically from each other, or not - I don't remember.

L
Len [02] 11.03.21

ant240801
Only externally, they have the same bonus.

G
Gur1 11.03.21

Hohan
Basically for beauty and as described above from the seller on Pridven the assortment is improving and it seems like the guard can buy the legendary parts of the power supply.
EMNIP for the guard seems to be unique and the color of the armor is unique.

B
BlackTigerTK 11.03.21

Abbat76 wrote:
in fact, I do not like the radiant quests of the fraternity. Very monotonous. Walk the novice boy, or walk the scripting agent to the technology gathering point, or go to the settlement and take food from them. all. and further down the cycle.
There are two more in the police station - get an element of technology and clear the location. Also monotonous. IMHO, radiant quests are all like that.

R
Roman Selezen 11.03.21

I haven't read all the comments, but if no one said, except for the paint and unique details of the T-60, they will also give you your personal cabin on Pridven ...

P
Pepin3d 11.03.21

roma1397
so there will be a cabin after the "murder" of Danse, or rather his cabin will be given