3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
J
Jackil_Lovecraft 11.03.21 02:12 pm

Hostile NPCs (Fallout 4)

Guys, I need help and I don't know what to do. I passed the DLS in Far Harbor, passed the quest and teleported to talk to Ellie, gangsters attacked and I accidentally hit a flying robot, the whole Diamond City became hostile to me. Well, I think it's bullshit, now I'll boot up and everything will be ok, but after returning there they are hostile anyway! I even loaded into the save game before sending back to the commonwealth, but upon returning to the DS, the NPCs attack me, even Piper, whom I settled in Century, attacks me. In Skyrim, there was a team that removed the fine in the city, there are no cities (factions) as such, but maybe someone knows how to solve the problem ..
12 Comments
Sort by:
_
_Ozymandias_ 11.03.21

Take a walk for a week somewhere, it seems you should calm down.

J
Jackil_Lovecraft 11.03.21

_Ozymandias_ I slept for a
day and returned, calmed down, thanks for the advice, I have not encountered such a problem before)

_
_Ozymandias_ 11.03.21

Robert_Angier
Yes, no problem, contact me.

S
SlamRUS 11.03.21

it was like that for me, one day I accidentally hit this journalist, she lost her mind and began to attack me, I already don’t know where to go from her, everywhere she ran after me and shot at me, and then the residents, apparently looking at her, also began to look at me attack, I freaked out and started the game over again because the save did not help before this situation, but now a new problem, when I come to the devil's brotherhood at the police station for a signal for help, they were attacked by ghouls, I interrupt them all, but the quest does not start for me they say that they are being attacked and you need to fight back, although there is no one, I tried to come later and what I just did not do, I explored the whole area, killed everything that could be around, but they say that they are attacked in real time, like starting the game for the third time , played more than 120 hours

J

SlamRUS
There are no saves? I had something like that, one ghoul fought off the crowd and I found him in the distance, but in fact, you can score on the brotherhood if you were not going to pass the company for them)

J

And another question, in the headlight harbor, someone went through the sailor's quest "Big Hunt", she gives it at the very end of the DLS, you need to sail on a ship to some kind of monster, but you sail and the screen is black, you can move, but there is no sense, there is nothing at all in Google at the request of this quest. and wikipedia is dull.

m
mr.sayapov 11.03.21

Robert_Angier
Yes, I sailed this sailor to this "Monster" -Little mutant crab. Shot him and all the cases.
He made a glow. From the first time everything worked and how you did not have it. If there is an early save, load from it.

J

mr.sayapov
It is clear, thanks, I have already played about two hours since that time, it looks like this quest will hang on me for a long time. Is there something good for him? Otherwise it will be a shame ..

_
__ANNIHILATION__ 11.03.21

"Big hunt" I still have it hanging just stupidly sorry to kill such a crab)))

I
Inquisitor 11.03.21

___NYUSHA___
Well, in vain, for this quest you will receive a legendary outfit, which can also be improved ..

_
__ANNIHILATION__ 11.03.21

Inquisitor
I know it's just that I don't need clothes for free

P
Pepin3d 11.03.21

SlamRUS
is a well-known hellish critical bug that appears under some conditions (xs what)
I did not find any lost ghouls and I did not have them
, I also had this twice and had to complete it with the console to get to the door