3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Rock8 11.03.21 02:12 pm

Solved the problem with the tail of the roach (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

I just reinstalled Gog and the mustache appeared like clockwork :) not for a while, but forever. Maybe someone will come in handy.
19 Comments
Sort by:
M
Mesсaline 11.03.21

anyway better than in a fucking console digging

R
Rock8 11.03.21

Jerusalem_96

+

s
serg pc 11.03.21

Werewolf1986
I don't know how you got there, but I just started a new game and the tail appeared

A
Ahmed_the_Shaitan_Killer 11.03.21

I’m probably one of the few people who didn’t catch a single bug ...

D
DominoPK 11.03.21

Frontier buccaneer
Me too)

K
Kraicher 11.03.21

I don't know how it is on consoles, but on a normal computer, with a normal system, all games work fine (well, there are always minor bugs in games, where can we go without them)

R
Rock8 11.03.21

Damn the tail disappeared on Skellig, at first the tail was not in Velen, Novigrad reinstalled the gog tail appeared, and disappeared on Skellig: (okay, I'm waiting for the patch :)

I have Windows 10 if that.

d
danila282930 11.03.21

Thanks for the info )

S
Stifler's mom 11.03.21

At the entrance to Toussaint, Roach is given a tail. After that, they leave it until the end of the game.

T
Tali Zorah vas Normandy 11.03.21

What does "reinstall gogh" mean? Reload the site?

R
Rock8 11.03.21

Vyacheslav Butusov

+

T
TheKep 11.03.21

Vyacheslav Butusov
scoop of sorrow = bug = no tail

T
ToXeNsiUs 11.03.21

Frontier buccaneer
On the contrary, I hapanul a whole bunch of bugs! I will list a few for memory. Missing blueprints of relic swords, Roach's tail, missing crafting components from the game (namely, a dark iron plate). By the way, it was the disappearance of the aforementioned items that prompted me to install the console, because the impossibility of crafting armor simply because the developers forgot to write a component for this crafting into the game, this no longer fits into any gate. Lost control of the character (Geralt simply does not respond to pressing the attack button and stares blankly at the enemies). And about Roach's quirks at all kinds of fences, walls and barrels is already inappropriate to say, so often they occur. I do not in any way scold the game and the developers, but the number of bugs simply exceeds all reasonable limits! I look forward to every patch,

A
Argo R 11.03.21

ToShka2511 wrote:
because it is impossible to craft armor simply because the developers forgot to register a component for this craft in the game.
What kind of armor is impossible to craft? Everything I have crafted is normal to craft.

A
AlainMorel 11.03.21

All crafting with a bang!

i
ini-fini 11.03.21

A strange approach of the developers. It turns out that at the entrance to Toussaint, Roach is given a tail, and in other regions, they initially did not intend to correct it. CLASS !!!

A
Alexander Marakesh 11.03.21

I returned the tail through the KillHorse, but it is somehow awful, like a rope. Is this a bug or should it be?

b
bloomm 11.03.21

bl * t I would have your problems.

s
sabrido 11.03.21

bloomm wrote:
bl * t I would have your problems.
Felled in the forest. "Business" or what? You are on the gaming site. You might think you're worried about the extinction of rare animal species or the temperature at the North Pole.