3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
R
Raptor227 11.03.21 02:12 pm

The video will hang after the credits. (Metal Gear Solid 5: Ground Zeroes)

After the passage, there are credits, and after them a video, but it lags very terribly and to get rid of this you need to either close the game itself ALT + F4 or try to skip the video, which takes at least 2 minutes of waiting, how to get rid of lags or even from this problematic video?
12 Comments
Sort by:
A
Anomel Suna 11.03.21

Pirate?

R
Raptor227 11.03.21

Anomel Suna
Just the same faces, and it's not just me

G
Gunlinger 11.03.21

Raptor227
in the gameplay itself, how many fps are issued?

R
Raptor227 11.03.21

Gunlinger
45-60, everywhere, both during the game and during cutscenes, but the very last video lowers the fps to 0-1

G
Gunlinger 11.03.21

Raptor227
try to lower the settings to the minimum and reach the last video

R
Raptor227 11.03.21

Gunlinger,
and so on the minimum salaries , by the way, I play
windowed mode, on the contrary, if there is a window mode, then you won't be able to skip the video at all, you will have to press ALT + F4

G
Gunlinger 11.03.21

Raptor227 is
probably due to the fact that the laptop does not pull and there are brakes at the end, there is also a whole complex of special effects, I don't know, try to increase the swap file, or just turn it on if it's on and don't load the PC before playing

R
Raptor227 11.03.21

Gunlinger
Why, the whole game and all the cutscenes except the final are going well, and I have already played 60 hours in The Phantom Pain in parallel, so there was not a single hint of this at all, considering what cutscenes there are sometimes stuffed with and this is where everything is so bad.
The swap file is properly exposed.

G
Gunlinger 11.03.21

Raptor227
hmm, very strange, very very, most likely it is just that tricky algorithms are used in the scene, and the laptop does not adequately digest them, the developers understood and did not use them anymore in the phantom Payne,
I can’t suggest other excuses, because I really don’t know what the matter

R
Raptor227 11.03.21

Gunlinger
Maybe, maybe, it's a pity that the game resources are packed in a format that archivers cannot understand and this video cannot be removed, you will have to sit and poke ESC more than once in the hope that the function "skip" the video will appear and even try to click on it.
By the way, I said that not only I have this? I tried it on a pirate back in 2015 on a computer where the video card is weaker, 2 RAM but the processor is an order of magnitude better, there is exactly the same situation, then I thought it was a pirate problem and did not ask people, my friend is almost the same the computer also hangs on it, but here there are 4 RAM and video card standards and still hangs, but already on a license, I look too askance at the processor of this laptop, it is very weak at the moment.

G
Gunlinger 11.03.21

Raptor227
I have a similar problem, but it is in phantom pay and the problem is just low FPS after minimizing and expanding the game, and it is treated only by restarting if this happens, the hardware is in the profile, and the ground zero seems to work just fine, only strains the cursor in the center of the screen

R
Raptor227 11.03.21

Gunlinger
Well, the cursor appears when I unfold the game, I just move the mouse and it disappears, but I don't have such a problem in TPP, everything goes perfectly, after deployment, there are also no problems, but by the way I play in window mode without a frame, I have so much Better, in GZ in a window without a frame, you cannot minimize the game in order to activate some other window.