3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ArtySoldier 11.03.21 02:12 pm

DLC Automatron quest problem (Fallout 4)

The problem is that the add-on lights up in the main menu, and nothing happens in the game itself, and no "Emergency radio signal" comes in and it is not possible to get the "Mechanical enemy" quest! What is the problem. I say right away Pirate from the Mechanics, because you can't buy a game for 60 tanks and pay money for a DLC in which 4 quests are stupid, although it gives a number of cool bonuses from creating robots and remember the Mechanist from Fallout 3.
21 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dassent 11.03.21

ArtySoldier
character level what?

I
Impudent Fruit 11.03.21

ArtySoldier
Well, I have a license for 60 bucks, but I calmly installed the DLC and passed it.

A
ArtySoldier 11.03.21

Dassent
Level 9, but I saw somewhere that it does not depend on the level, the radio signal can start right at the exit from the shelter. Maybe I'm wrong ...

A
ArtySoldier 11.03.21

Impudent Fruit
Well, with licenses it's clear, it is automatically installed if the incentive

H
Hirok 11.03.21

The radio signal from lvl 15 appears.

A
ArtySoldier 11.03.21

Hirok
Interesting, but as I said, it is possible that I was wrong

D
Dassent 11.03.21

ArtySoldier
It seems even with 20

A
ArtySoldier 11.03.21

Thank you all for your answers, I screwed up!

M
Makar Ermolaev 11.03.21

I downloaded the pirate installed, but it does not work. Level 30, what's the problem

B
BlackTigerTK 11.03.21

Makar Ermolaev
If the nexus mod manager is worth it - make sure that there is a daw on the Plugins tab of the DLCRobot.esm file.

M
Makar Ermolaev 11.03.21

BlackTigerTK
Complicated oooo ahahaha. Chet didn't quite understand

B
BlackTigerTK 11.03.21

Makar Ermolaev
Nexus mod manager installed?

M
Makar Ermolaev 11.03.21

BlackTigerTK
No and yes I have a pirate from khatabyches

B
BlackTigerTK 11.03.21

Makar Ermolaev
Is there an addition that is included?

34kl6kj34ioj6hoi34j6oi34j 11.03.21

ArtySoldier
Answer:
My friend had exactly the same problem. What they didn’t do. They didn’t. In general, they didn’t. Completely delete the game and completely delete all game files from other folders and the registry and don’t turn on nexsus at all and don’t install any mod and don’t listen The heresy of the example "go to Robot and tick the nexus" - this will not help on pirates, they just copy the answers from other sites and experience everything, but in this problem these solutions are not relevant .. And after that it worked for him.

A
ArtySoldier 11.03.21

34kl6kj34ioj6hoi34j6oi34j6oi43
I have dealt with this problem for a long time, I had a low level, the radio signal turns on at level 15, thanks of course for the answer, but the topic is no longer relevant. Thanks for attention!

34kl6kj34ioj6hoi34j6oi34j 11.03.21

ArtySoldier
[Hochma is that there were people who did not turn on the quest for 60 lvl. I thought earlier that you were one of those.

xs they write a lot of problems here, I have nothing like that at all

c
cannady 11.03.21

i have exactly the same problem. I'm at 50 lvl. the quest stupidly does not start, I turn on the radio and silence. WHO SOLVED THE PROBLEM Help !!

G
Gur1 11.03.21

cannady
The solution to the problem is one. Install DLS correctly, check the version of the game, see if it was installed through NMM at all. If all this is done and done correctly, but still does not start, delete the game and download it again with all the DLS already installed, having previously saved the necessary saves to a separate folder.

c
cannady 11.03.21

Alas, Gur1 did everything, including a complete reinstallation of the entire game. nothing changed. silence as it was and remains ... maybe there is some console code to jump over this stage of the quest ...?