3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
M
Maks Belikov 31.10.19 03:18 am

STUFF (fiber Optic) (Fallout 4)

Guys. anyone know where I can find a sufficient number of fiber Optic

I only know where it is contained :

Biometric scanner
Microscope

It is very small, and, in later versions it is very necessary. Who can knows in what locations full of these microscopes and scanners. or who knows a dealer where you can party (25pcs) buy ???
9 Comments
Sort by:
S
Stroitel Administracii 31.10.19

Max Belikov
this is one of the rarest resources in fact) Just not to find) As you said, will be in the biometric scanner and the Otoscope, only 1 piece each. As there is in the black box, there will be 2 pieces of fiber that's found in the first pass, but infa sotka.
id for the console, if the burden to look for 00069087

M
Maks Belikov 31.10.19

Builder Administration

Thank you. but I will try on their own to find

S
Stroitel Administracii 31.10.19

Max Belikov
bioscanner have with sellers, turrets, robots

K
Karikaturra 31.10.19

And I was 44 caliber kapets hard to find.

D
Dali 31.10.19

Max Belikov
Two days rest on the bed or a bench, far away from any dealer stuff. The range is updated, your two microscope over time, you'll have a steady, if rapid displacement after two days to go through all the traders known to you, then get enough money scanners and microscopes more in reserve.

A
AleksB 31.10.19

Max Belikov
Asylum 81, among traders, it is there alone, sometimes sold - the Party of fiber is 25.

A
Aleksey Enyutin 31.10.19

In contammg means, oddly enough there is an optical fiber. Since learned and try to follow them.

D
Direm 31.10.19

Write in console(key of e):player.adittem 00069087 and the number you want

A
Aniskin999 31.10.19

I read in the wiki:
Spoileron to cheat, in the basement of the town hall Jamaica plain, repeatedly neutralizing laser traps. For convenience, it is better to first destroy the turret. To "revive" trap again, you need to open and close the door by pressing the button on the wall. Each pass with clearance to obtain the optical fiber 49, 49, 49 crystals, and steel.
Tried who litsuhe not fixed?
UPD: still works.