3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
SolomidRUS 11.03.21 02:12 pm

Excellent oil against vampires + dragonids (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Comrades, save me! The game has already passed, but these 3 recipes have not been found. I plan to start New Game + after the release of the first major add-on, and I would like to start playing with all the collected recipes, so that later I don't run around and look for ingredients. If you don't know where the blueprints are, give at least the coordinates of some other chests in which recipes were found (there are chests to which recipes are attached, but which ones are random)
28 Comments
Sort by:
i
icebear2 11.03.21

Ha I haven't found the latest recipe for great moon dust yet, the rest has been found. Usually in chests or herbalists.

T
Thorgal 11.03.21

I didn't have 5 great recipes in the whole game. And nothing. 230 hours in the first playthrough.

S
Sheff322 11.03.21

I bought everything from the master alchemist in version 1.05

i
icebear2 11.03.21

So somewhere in the chests are hidden recipes for figs, if you don’t find out everything.

D
Dimkinpark 11.03.21

The alchemist and herbalist should have a low level.

S
SolomidRUS 11.03.21

I've already bought everything from them

U
UNATCO 11.03.21

or at the alchemists or elsewhere I ran on quests and these recipes were. check every chest and drawer

B
Bupycop 11.03.21

SolomidRUS
Go around old places, chests that you have already opened may contain recipes, a strange system, just like you can buy an improved recipe from a herbalist, then close the bargaining window, return after a while, and he will already have an excellent recipe the same potion.

S
SolomidRUS 11.03.21

Sorry that the question is off-topic, but I need to find out where the ecimms appear, tk. I found a place where trolls endlessly appear, but a place where ekimma spawn is not. You just need a skin of Ekimma for oil, and for the whole game I found only 2, which is too little.

G
GventPlayer 11.03.21

Firstly, SolomidRUS
did not open all the chests ... secondly, forged chests should be opened from 20 and above level, because great recipes spawn from highlevels. GG
ekimma do not spawn. if you need a skin, then you can only get 2 monsters.

S
SolomidRUS 11.03.21

Excellent Anti-Draconian Oil Found!

S
SolomidRUS 11.03.21

Can you give me a tip on any chests? There are only 2 recipes left to find: Great North Wind and Great Oil Against Vampires. Otherwise, all the chests that I myself have found so far contained some kind of garbage

E
Evgeny Druzhny 11.03.21

On an assignment, the north wind found a sunstone (there is a broken staircase almost near the exit). Where did you find the spawn of the trolls and write down the oil of the dragonites at the same time?

i
icebear2 11.03.21

Damn just yesterday noticed that there are no 3 more excellent recipes for oils.

G
GventPlayer 11.03.21

Most often I found oils from witcher orders - namely:
1) saved the game before approaching the quest giver
2) moved it into place and watched the loot
3) if there was no recipe in the chest, it rebooted.
A bit dreary, but the method works, tk. random chests. But if you save after talking with the quest giver, then the loot in the chest does not change.
It was also noticed that the game has certain so-called. "list chests" in which the recipe appears at random. If you saw somewhere in the walkthrough that there was a chest open there, but you had nothing in it, this still does not mean anything. Once someone had a recipe - read the "list" chest. I did this - I saved in front of such a chest, then opened it, and if there was no recipe, I rebooted and went further through the game to grow by 1-2 levels. Then he approached, being already of a higher level, again saved himself and opened the chest. Usually, after a couple of level-ups, the recipe appears. Those. the loot in the "list chests" changes with the growth of your level.

S
SolomidRUS 11.03.21

Evgeny Druzhny
Troll (1 piece) appears along the road to Ingvar's Fang (quest Path of Glory), if he is not there, then meditate and walk along this path again and when you meet him and kill him, meditate again, if what you need is not dropped out the first time.
To the north of Novigrad there is a cave location, there should be Gaulle, and after him not far from the illusory wall, pictures of the illusion, goes further, there should be two skeletons, not far from them on the wall look for the symbol of the Aard sign, gouge them in a pile of stones next to the sign and behind this pile of rubble there is a small cave, in it and look for the Excellent recipe for oil against the draconians. Good luck)

S
SolomidRUS 11.03.21

Great North Wind found! It remains to find only Excellent oil against vampires and that's it! ;)

S
SolomidRUS 11.03.21

GventPlayer
Can you give a tip to any "list" chests?

G
GventPlayer 11.03.21

SolomidRUS
look here
Spoilerhttp: //steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/? Id = 445154540
iron forged chests are definitely on the list. in some of them - witcher sets, in others you can knock out recipes. but actually there are a lot of chests. I'm cheto lazy to cut the guide on them. and the people are mostly ungrateful.

G
GventPlayer 11.03.21

SolomidRUS is an
excellent oil against vampires. I personally had it near the rearon estate. do you still remember 4 naker's dens there? there is an iron forged chest next to one of the lairs,
and if by and large - all the fuss with the search for recipes after completing the game is pointless. The thrill is to find them earlier. As soon as possible