3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
K
Kosolapyi1 11.03.21 02:12 pm

Main character (Mafia 3)

The main character is not Italian, but black!
Is this appropriate in a mafia game? Doesn't etr spoil the mafia atmosphere that the previous installments have created? What do you think about that ?
Personally, I think that Mr. Black should be in gangster games, but not in the mafia ...

Also, here will be a discussion of the main character as a whole - the moderator.
29 Comments
Sort by:
A
Altanhan 11.03.21

what other mafia atmosphere? We, as the main character, have to fight this "atmosphere" of their mafia-) So we will spoil and crumble it in full-)

G
Grandfather Mazayka 11.03.21

I think it will be a failure. Just a clone of GTA, no mafia atmosphere, just some kind of bandits. The main character, who stupidly takes revenge, is this what we expected from the mafia? Where are the Italians? Yes, now it will start "The game has not been played yet, but they are already smearing", but eprst, is it really not clear now that there is no mafia here? Yes, we will shoot all sorts of mafiosi, but ... This is nonsense. This is not a mafia, but some gangster showdown in the spirit of GTA. Would have called the game "Anti-Mafia" then, it would be more appropriate.

A
Altanhan 11.03.21

Grandfather Mazayka
Friend, what were you counting on if the title Mafia has long been owned by the owner of Rockstar?
There will be a cool game in the spirit of Vice City or GTA 3 with antagonists from the real Italian mafia!
I am personally pleased with what I saw.

G

Altanhan Something
mafia-starring, with an affair / war between the families and the Thompsons. It doesn't matter to me what belongs to whom, I was just waiting for a game about mafia, not GTA6

A
Arti 11.03.21

If you think about it, then, in principle, an unusual plot for the Mafia, but is it really bad? Yes, many of us were waiting for the continuation of the mafia playthroughs ... in formal suits and shoes. But if we rely on the trailer, then we can conclude that the Mafia annoyed him and killed those who were dear to him (and these are people who exalt the value of the family like no one else), but ours are not from a timid dozen and apparently ready to show them the true meaning family in his understanding. I don't know about you, but I would gladly take a look at it =)
ps What's the difference who is of what nationality (c) and what color of skin ..)

S
Shine 11.03.21

Well, if he is also gay, then everything is fine, as for me.
In general, Rockstar managed to make a good Max Payne by shaving Max himself bald, growing his beard and wearing a Hawaiian shirt. What prevents them from making a good Mafia with a black GG?

D
Diablonos 11.03.21

Self-Murderer
Maybe the fact that those who did Max Payne have nothing to do with what the Mafia is doing and they shaved him on his bald head an hour and a half before the end of the game.

B
BarackKamacho 11.03.21

Self-Murderer
Mafia is a game about the mafia, about stylish bastards in jackets with Cuban cigars and moral principles, with a code with the concept of a family, all rockstar games are about gopot, gopota is a stupid cattle that steals cars kills people without moral principles because they are paid and then they die because morons that's the difference

G

BarackKamacho
Exactly! I formulated everything right perfectly

K
Kosolapyi1 11.03.21

BarackKamacho
Here, here is direct all my feelings expressed)

P
Pro-rock69 11.03.21

I have no desire to pierce the skull of a black passerby, although I will not be very upset if someone else does. I don't mind there being games about them. Let them be. One, well, two. Enough. Why push them into every game? There are a lot of them. In games and cinema, according to all canons, a nigga should be the first corpse. There is nothing politically incorrect in this, it just happened historically. So let there be a Negrito in the Mafia, what's wrong with that? Let it be. And let him die on the second mission. And the blacks were in the frame, everything is fine. And the canons are observed.

D
Dimkinpark 11.03.21

Lyakseich
The developers did not say about the orientation of this nigga, maybe he really is a black gay

M
Maxis1977 11.03.21

shorter than GTA 6 you can not wait

F
Flow4Master 11.03.21

Dimkinpark
Black gay in the 60s of the XX century, working in a mafia clan in order to take revenge on the mafia - well, this is somehow too tolerant and politically correct. Unless, of course, the game is being developed by Biover.

66 francs 11.03.21

The only thing I know about this hero is that he has the face of a gorilla.

A
Altanhan 11.03.21

baskspace2014
shorter than GTA 6 you can not wait

Friend, GTA now has an unprecedented scale of the world, with gigantic open spaces, wide highways, etc.
Mafia 3 will be a game rather chamber, compact, with a compressed world. Where we will know every house, every nook and cranny, and drive hundreds of times along the same cozy streets. In general, the game will be similar to Vice City, especially considering the presence of a large number of opposing factions.

M
Maxis1977 11.03.21

Altanhan
that's exactly that this game looks more like vice city, but this is not the mafia, in this game we just have to fight it

P
PCGaMeR83Rus 11.03.21

YY is not black, and Latino

A
Altanhan 11.03.21

Divine pekashnik

agree Negro from it the same as that of Blake Griffin.

M
Melshlemming 11.03.21

GG is more like the Hulk from Zenith)))