3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
p
prince of gta 12.03.21 01:32 am

Questions on the passage of quests (Perfect World)

here we ask questions what you do not understand in the game,
and like how to get through there.
184 Comments
Sort by:
D
DimaX 12.03.21

First, before asking questions->
http://www.pwdatabase.com/us/

w
walheru 12.03.21

I don't understand how to make a lot of money in a short time!)) Is it possible to enter the arena ???

5ehtiP 12.03.21

Farming is the head of everything)) Well, or donate ..

w
walheru 12.03.21

what is donation ??? Or do I need to stick to someone high and start hnikat and ask for money?))

5ehtiP 12.03.21

Yes, run around the State Duma and ask for money, do not forget to say something like: Help with money, boys! I'm a girl, let me hold it in my arms ..

w
walheru 12.03.21

a boy can write this too!)) how can you prove that a girl!)) and in the game, most of the female characters are played by guys!))) so this is unacceptable!)))

w
walheru 12.03.21

I have an unpleasant feeling that only something is not clear to me!)

Well, gentlemen, professionals, I'm waiting for explanations and instructions!)) Isn't everyone here so cool and knowing that no one has any questions, or at least some interesting remarks on the game!))
everyone just reads ........

D
Darth_Credocs 12.03.21

damn, use the knowledge base and don't be stupid here, comrades) the topic should be closed for a long time)

w
walheru 12.03.21

what are those ,, comrades ,, ??)) here, only something is not clear to me)) but I'm not as intelligent as you, and it's hard to deal with the database .. (here are some skeletons, archer's ashes - 32 lvl, I was looking for 3 days ... in the base of Danni I found where the skeletons were, killed half a legion somewhere, the quest did not give up ... and then I saw that the children, the ashes of the archer - 27 lvl, and the wrong catoria were needed .. (so .. I ask

why ... PS This is not quite an accurate quote, but something similar, if some kind of newbie, ask something, there will always be folders and start yelling ,, nubb, use the base ,, if you raise the old topic, they will call you ,, necrophilous ,,)))) here it is harosho that there are no old ones, and not everyone like you is so knowledgeable ..))) so do not be lazy, but help, folder!)))

w
walheru 12.03.21

Price:
0/0 Stacked: 1000
Quest: Extract that regenerates the soul.
A type of herbal medicine produced only in the Orchid Valley.
It is extracted from the
Grass of the Soul
and does not write anything else in the database .. ((I climbed the whole valley and did not find anything, began to beat the mobs with the hope that it falls from them ... but only the grass did not find the soul .. ((
helpiiiiiiite !!! where can I find this grass ????

w
walheru 12.03.21

Sorry, it's very inconvenient to get it - everything is a multipost .... The

grass is no longer in the account!)) I was brought to her like a little child and said, here, collect it,!))) It turned out that she was on the other side, by me shyly avoided, because there are spiders ...))) I hate these reptiles!)

Thank you so much !!!!!

w
walheru 12.03.21

Pithes - yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa !!!!

T
TranE. 12.03.21

If anything, the map where the grass hangs in my PIX'e, I read about something that is no longer needed, after I filled it in)

y
yagami cantabile 12.03.21

the further into the forest, the more buggy the base becomes. cool folders are so cool. confidentially.

D
Darth_Credocs 12.03.21

EPT, people, if you do not know how to use an elementary database - where do your hands grow from ??? what do you think? Yes, a five-year-old boy will figure it out in half an hour at most! PPC, in general ... for the noobs everything has already been done by the Nivalists - look, I don’t want to, but you are still nubing, stupid .... how is that possible? ...

y

: DDD yes quieter, quieter ..
do not boil like hell: DD

base is not perfect, and this is a fact: D

T
TranE. 12.03.21

Almost everything that is missing in the database is in Google, most often the topics of the nival forum are indexed

w
walheru 12.03.21

2 Darth Credoks

with your eyesight how ???) no one else asks questions except me ..)) yes, and I have already answered you, so accept that my hands do not grow from there, I have no brain .. and there what else can you imagine!) so stop being indignant!)) if you don’t want to answer questions, don’t answer, no one can force you!)

PitheS - thank you so much for your advice!)) this was a ride with the State Duma, and how! !))) getting richer, richer!)))

y

come on?! really works? underway ?!

w
walheru 12.03.21

it’s natural !!)) all the same, guys !!)) please don’t be offended, I’m not evil!))) I didn’t even imagine that it would be so quick to ride everything ...))) a few air kisses, a little chuckle .. ..and voala!))) in response I get - ,, beauty, do you want to fly up! ,,)))

now here to fill yourself with resentful people!))) * prepared to accept angry screams and insults *)))