3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
E
ErgoProxi 12.03.21 01:32 am

How to get the achievement \ "Wave the stick \" (Dead Island)

I did not find topics about achievements, so I created this one, in general:
You need to kill 150 opponents with analog control, but here is the problem, there is no analogue on the keyboard, only on gamepads
I have a current gamepad to the point of it 0 - the control is confused, even otakovat I can not only kick, throw weapons (not at the target, but stupidly on the ground) and other garbage. Apparently a gamepad is required from Iksboks, but I don't have it.
Hence the question of how to get this achievement in general? is it possible to somehow reconfigure the control of the gamepad? there is probably some file with these constants.
6 Comments
Sort by:
F
Funny cat 12.03.21

ErgoProxi
Using consoles as an example, you switch combat from triggers to sticks and slash enemies using only a stick, hellishly inconvenient control.
Buy pads from boxing, they are not very expensive.

A
ALGAMBRO 12.03.21

There is a DI Analog Mod, which makes the game believe that you are playing with a gamepad from the He-box, and you are still playing with the keyboard.

A
AntyNATO 12.03.21

http://coop-land.ru/files/progs/867-emulyaciya-xbox-360.html

S
SkyDreamer78 12.03.21

Waving a stick - Kill 150 enemies using analog combat controls.
There are two options to complete this achievement:
1) have an XBOX 360 gamepad with you
2) download an emulator of this gamepad for your mouse

Instructions:
1) Download the inputs [cloud.mail.ru] file https://cloud.mail.ru/public /98d01c807b29%2Finputs.scr
2) Next, go to the "My Documents - DeadIsland - Out" folder and create a folder called "Data" there. Move the file downloaded from the link there.
3) In the settings of the game itself, go to the item Management - Configuration. Select the XBOX 360 gamepad as the main control controller. And set the battle type to "Analog battle control".
Done.

N
Nightsupervisor 12.03.21

Everything is fine, but I have a gamepad from X-Box and I kill 150 zombies with kicks (because the jamb is full with control), but I don't get the achievement either in the incentive or in the game itself. The account of the killed with the gamepad does not go at all. I tried everything that you have written above, demolished the game registry, reinstalled, etc. All FSUs with or without a gamepad is useless. This is the problem.

D
Defnop 12.03.21

Nightsupervisor
1) Select the gamepad in the settings
2) Select the "Analogue control" in the same settings
3) Hold the left stick
4) Drive back and forth with the right stick killing zombies