3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
T
Torusman 12.03.21 01:32 am

Corrected Arthas voiceovers (Warcraft 3)

Some (many, with the letter ES) of Arthas' phrases are accompanied by a bang. I thought it was just me. Looked at the passage on YouTube - the same problem (crackling is present). Corrected sound files. Here is a link to them (without SMS ads for executables and archives).
Spoilerhttps: //yadi.sk/d/f7N6JCRPsb9uG

You need to use the MPQMaster program (google to help), replace these files inside the war3.mpq archive (it lies in the root folder of the game). These files are located at war3.mpq / Units / Human / Arthas

I would like to draw your attention to the fact that only the voice acting of good Arthas has been fixed. I haven’t gotten to the evil one yet. (Maybe it sounds fine.) When (if) I get it, I’ll post the whole set in files on the PG.

Another such moment. I did not touch the volume. That is, the files correspond to the original in terms of volume level. The fact that the phrases differ from each other is normal. In Russian localization it is.
1 Comments
Sort by:
B
Borovik-rus 12.03.21

Well, I don't know, I went through the whole game - I didn't notice any crackling.
Essno third-party software also needs to be installed.
In such cases, it is better to contact Blizzards and solve this problem centrally (if any)