3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
S
Svarogor 31.10.19 03:19 am

Where you can build mega-structures? (Stellaris)

In the new DLC Utopia has the opportunity to build megaconstruction, but which system does not send a construction ship, this is not possible, maybe a bug?
8 Comments
Sort by:
F
Fallen space knight 31.10.19

Need to open the technology to do this + there is a new me where I have to choose the path of ascension.

S
Sasha Lucaeva 31.10.19

Sanya Zarenkov
throw a picture of Technologie

X
Xaum 31.10.19

Need tradition to choose

L
LenivyiBob 31.10.19

Pumped tradition to build a base in space and pumped the tradition of the mega-structures(see) and/or on the ring.
Technology shake the acceleration of the construction 25% 50% - the technology of mega-structures.
Next, begin to build.
1 measureunit on the system. The construction phased. ESTs have dohrenischscha. Mega structures 4 - the Dyson Sphere(+400 to energy) it can only be built in empty systems without colonies, a Scientific Base(like the +50 to all), Sentinel post (ohrenevshy sensor on the floor of the galaxy), Peace Ring(explains nothing).
And of the type of residential base in space for like... 16 digging with her good energy to farm there electroche as baturinska extracted.

M
ManticoreX 31.10.19

Svarogor
The world ring around the star, a Dyson sphere and Intelligence post too. The rest on the orbits of the planets. first you need to study the technology of megaconstruction,and after you will have access to the branch bonus tradition in the construction of the megasurvey.

S
Svarogor 31.10.19

ManticoreX
Thank you all. Have already figured out.

W
WitcherLeo 31.10.19

LenivyiBob
put closer to the center of the galaxy and will be for the entire galaxy.

f
frysis 31.10.19

I opened tradition. A menu appeared building. Naucke and the gates built, and the others can't build.