3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
1Archangel1 12.03.21 01:32 am

How to create an anti-Hitler alliance playing for the USSR? (Hearts of Iron 4)

With all the chips about construction, etc. figured out ... but now the time comes when you need to capture the eastern part of Poland (Germany attacked and all the conditions are met), when suddenly, instead of going against Hitler, they united against the USSR -_- Hitler immediately became VERY democratic and fluffy ... he did everything as in the textbook, I don't understand anything, how so (
24 Comments
Sort by:
A
AntonToxa 12.03.21

1Archangel1
How to create units?

1Archangel1 12.03.21

AntonToxa
Recruitment and placement ... U key.
In production (Y key), we set the equipment accordingly, which you can supply with resources and equipment.

T
Tom Semerkova 12.03.21

1Archangel1
The same problem the current with Germany begins to fight in 42

T
Tom Semerkova 12.03.21

1Archangel1
And so joining the allies will not work, since there is a Comintern led by the USSR

A
AntonToxa 12.03.21

1Archangel1
Thank you, but how to launch an atomic rocket?

F
Fasmon 12.03.21

Learn history - the USSR can only sign non-aggression pacts with him ...

T
Tom Semerkova 12.03.21

AntonToxa
There is an atomic bomb for this you need to have atomic reactors so that they are created and in order to drop it you need to have 75% air superiority in the region in which you want to drop it although there is still a lot of strategic missiles but you use them like aviation

M
Mordok 12.03.21

1Archangel1
He called friends to the Comintern, helped the Communists in Spain and China?

A
AntonToxa 12.03.21

Tom Semerkova is
clear

1Archangel1 12.03.21

AntonToxa A
mine (rocket launcher, or BB) to build (key T) and to study the corresponding technologies (Nuclear reactors, etc.) ... very long and expensive, so they can also declare war all over -_-

1Archangel1 12.03.21

Mordok
Necessarily, I won a couple of times in Spain, I poured three times as it should)

M
MU-admin 12.03.21

Fasmon

and history tells how the USSR supplied Germany with food and other resources, how it helped raise the army and shared Europe with it

F
Fasmon 12.03.21

MU-admin
If Hitler had not attacked, they would have walked so "by the handle" ...

E
Edward Naymushin 12.03.21

Fasmon
In this game you can play as Germany to create an alliance "Axis Berlin-Moscow"

E
Eugene8080 12.03.21

If there is a tutorial in the game, I advise you to go through it before playing HOI4. Of course she won't show much, but still.
I know that maybe someone already knows all this, but let it be. A kind of guide for those who do not know.
This is so easy a reference for everyone:

If there is a tutorial in the game, I advise you to go through it before playing HOI4.
I know that maybe Dozkoz already knows all this, but let it be. A kind of guide for those who do not know.
This is so easy a reference for everyone:
1) In order not to justify the goals of the war, you need to study the tricks in the tricks for Japan, there was just such a tab as declaring war on China and someone else there. In vain, probably, I swore so much about the poradoks about this? The game builds on these focuses, thanks to this, and the entire batch begins in Europe (Germany) and Asia (Japan). They choose different tricks, leading to war, etc.
2) Armies can be combined by selecting the required army ((general) that is below) and click on another general.
3) In order for all the stupid units to go to the front that you need, you really need to hold down the control and press the left mouse button to the front. And in theory they should cross or swim to this front. I don't know why you didn't go and swim. (There was an exclamation mark next to their icons, they needed to see what they needed.)
4) At the expense of aircraft. To transport them from one base to another, you need to click on the base in the window that appears on the RIGHT, not to the left, click on the air wing or hold down the shift and select several air wings and click on another base over time, they will fly to another base. If you click on the base, then the LEFT window is responsible for what the planes will do in this region. Air superiority, interception, etc.
5) * Ships. The Ships have several functions for patrolling, guarding convoys, and there are several more. You need to click on the regions that you want to patrol.
6) Naval invasion. The naval invasion takes place so you need to select the army, poke the naval invasion button and click the FIRST point from where the army will be fenced, that is, where it will sail from from which port. The second time we need to choose where it will be planted, you can select any coast and even several in one sea province. This may be the end, just press the plan execution button next to Geniral. But we are looking to see that paragraph 6.1 was fulfilled. This is not the end, we need to select the "Arrow of attack" and indicate the desired capture of the territory. And then you need to visit the army (arrow) and see how many days the army will be preparing for the invasion and how many convoys this army needs.
6.1) And in order to simply move the army or division. (Only within its territory). You need to select the army to place them in the port (Any your port) and click on another (Your port).
7) Landing. In order to land on enemy territory or your own territory, you need to have the required number of transport aircraft (You can make them in the production tab). Click on the Landing Force button and select the first point of the airfield from where the landing party will take off. After that, we select the second point where the troops will be parachuted (the radius is limited). After that, we select the general of the army that we are landing and move the mouse cursor over the attack arrow and see how many days it takes to prepare the army for the landing.
8) Front line. Click on the front line icon and select the border with the state (Each country has its own border and its own front line, that is, each other country must have its own front), click on the border with the left mouse button and the front line is set automatically on the entire border of this state.
If we hold down the right mouse button and drag along the border or immediately from the beginning (for example, the border goes from top to bottom), that is, from above and move the mouse immediately to the bottom, then the line will be set automatically.
9) * Line of attack. * Click on the line of attack, hold down the right mouse button and draw the desired line of advance through the provinces. in order to change the capture of provinces, that is, the arrow along which the units will capture the provinces, you need to hold down the alt and move the arrow in the desired direction with the left mouse button.
10) Defense line. Click on the line of defense and holding down the right mouse button indicate the required line of defense in the provinces.
Since the front line is set up only on the border with states, the line of defense is set up if you need to retreat your army into the depths of your territory.
11) Occupy the area. We press the button to occupy the area and then select the area we need by clicking on it with the right mouse button.
12) Attachment of divisions to something. The same as the Control button. Press and hold it where you want to attach the division or army and press the left mouse button.
13) Editor of offensive lines and front lines. Click on the button and edit the offensive line or front line. While pressing the left mouse button.
14) Delete the order. Press the delete order button and select which order you want to delete or press the button with the right mouse button to delete all orders at once. (Only the orders of this general are deleted.)
15) In the tab, recruit and place the AI ​​can release divisions itself after their training. The divisions are trained and the training has a learning progress.
And you don't need to do so many military units. Human resources are expended on military units. Enough 5 military units.
16) Airplanes do not play a key role in HOI4 I quietly took over all of Eurasia without the help of airplanes. There were problems only with Great Britain.
17) There are two types of factories: Military and Civil.
It is better to build them at once 50% by 50% approximately.
Also, all these factories also occupy the slots of the Shipyards, Oil Refineries, and Rocket Pads.
A shipyard and a naval base are two different things. A shipyard is something like factories in production.
A naval base is a place where ships arrive and are repaired or just stand. And the place of a possible landing or transfer of troops as described in paragraph 6.1.
And in the game everything works fine, you just need to figure it out.
That's all for now. Then I will write something else ...

1Archangel1 12.03.21

Evgeniy8080
This is all great, but this is not the answer) I am familiar with all this from the previous part, but in the fourth I cannot understand how to break through the isolation of the USSR and create an anti-Hitler coalition.

E
Eugene8080 12.03.21

1Archangel1
There are tricks there and there is Anti-fascist diplomacy. Is that not it?

"Break through the isolation of the USSR" What does this mean?

M
Mordok 12.03.21

1Archangel1
I don’t understand how you did it differently: you did the national focus to someone you love, so you are already an anti-fascist, you have called the countries into the Comintern - already a coalition. These countries are obliged to join the war on your side, as members of the Comintern.

Eugene8080
- Naval invasion has a limit on the number of divisions - up to 10. If you assign more, then 0 divisions will be assigned to the order.
- From one port, you can land only at one point. Multiple ports are required for complex intrusions.
- The landing force will not go to sea if there is no air / sea superiority along the entire route. Otherwise, it will refer to a lack of intelligence.
- It makes sense to capture coastal ports and / or points with "victory points", otherwise the redeployed divisions will not be supplied and will die out even without engaging in battle. If you plan to transfer additional forces, it is even worth pumping the port.

Regarding 50-50 factories, I disagree. If the army is needed already yesterday, then there is no time to raise factories, which in the future should give an increase in the construction of factories. You can stupidly not live to see the future.
Playing as neutral, if you don't get involved in the war, you can calmly develop factories / imports and only then focus on factories.
In short, it is necessary to look at the circumstances, and not by the formula.

The same is with military units - as appropriate, watch and open / close as needed. Tea is not a plant - the effectiveness of educating recruits does not grow over time.

You should move your post, IMHO, to the topic of "questions and answers", here it is not in the subject, and a normal person would not think to look for advice on setting up aviation in "How to create an anti-Hitler alliance playing for the USSR?" At least, if he has not despaired at all)))
And if you describe the points in detail - shove them into ViKi.

1Archangel1 12.03.21

Mordok
According to the Comintern, Mongolia, KSR, YUSFR, Cuba, Colombia, Paraguay and Tuva (: D), of course, will side with the USSR, BUT I want it to be like history, that is. create a coalition from July to October 1941 with England, France (or what is left of it), the United States (at least Lend-Lease) and others ... I just can't figure out how to do this (((It seems that the jackdaw is on historicity.

M
Mordok 12.03.21

1Archangel1
The allies saw that Tuva was with you and realized that with such an imba power you would not be lost)))
In general, it’s strange, by 41. the wars were already supposed to unite into one "Soviets and the Alliance against the Axis". And you, judging by the first post, some 39 in the yard ...