3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
N
Narget nurn 12.03.21 01:34 am

Rose of Memory (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

We find her in Triss's house. Wilted. And it is designated as a quest item.
In the second part it was said something like this: as long as you love the one to whom you gave it, it will not fade.
So, what quest is this "quest item" associated with? He passed the game, Geralt stayed with Triss, but Rose did not appear anywhere, except for one dialogue. Although until the end of the game it remained a quest item ...
I generally thought that she would bloom again ...
So what is she for?
12 Comments
Sort by:
R
Ryogi Shiki 12.03.21

well, like Triss kept a rose in memory of the times when they were together

because my witcher chose Ian !!

G
GGame 12.03.21

you take this rose, and you talk about it with Triss, but I chose Ian. so xs what's next

N
Narget nurn 12.03.21

GGame
Nikotinoz_
You do not read what they write to you. I wrote that I passed the game with Triss. And I spoke to her more than once, believe me.
The rose was not involved anywhere, much less blossomed.

S
Searcher13 12.03.21

it is you who do not read the dialogues in the game.
they talked about a rose, there is no quest, he just gave it and there were a couple of sentences of conversation.

S
Stanislav_Batkovich 12.03.21

Where, by the way, to find this Triss after the assignment with the rats? Thought among the thieves. But no.

R
Rabidity 12.03.21

THURISAZ
She rents a room near the Hierarch Square. But for now, forget about it, go further along the quests and the plot, she herself will ask you to go to her and a quest will appear with a mark on the map where to look for her.

E
Elcheor 12.03.21

Well, if you look closely, if you chose Triss, after the scene at the lighthouse, the rose in your inventory changes to a blooming one. That is, the rose blooms again like their love.

N
Narget nurn 12.03.21

Elcheor
Hmm, I didn't notice. Thank.

n
neurofunk_dnb 12.03.21

Are there still living ones here? I hope there is an answer to whom)
Such is the case here in general: I came across such a photo today. And I don’t understand, photoshop or not? It seems like the Rose of Memory cannot be given to her. I tried to google, found nothing on this score, it seems like a rose cannot be given in any way.
I replay the game myself, I was at this moment just a couple of days ago, she was without a rose ...
By the way, there is a photo on the English forum, in a petition on the topic of Triss's small presence in the game. Perhaps the photo was taken as out of love in Triss)
Here is the forum http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/51724-Triss-Merigold-(all-spoilers)?s=582f6d920520ea1903569519c27e8378

J
JUnnAmmED 12.03.21

neurofunk_dnb
Wow, you found antiquity, the topic will soon be a year old, and the developers have already increased the content from both Triss and Yennefer. I can't remember about the rose, but it's very hard to find the passage of the main plot after adding all the DLCs. This screen is a fake like at least due to the fact that Triss has green eyes in the original.

a
ardeeff 24.05.21

JUnnAmmED
in the original of what? games or books? if the books, then you are wrong, according to the books she has blue eyes

a
ardeeff 24.05.21

Narget Nurn Damn,
I myself remember that Geralt gave the rose to her and she answered something like "oh, look, the rose has bloomed." only it was still on the disc version of the game when it was first played after the game was released. then there was not yet any additions to the blood of wine and hearts. So I'm thinking of removing the chtoli additions and replaying this moment, but until my hands reached it, I got fed up, because after the additions and DLS were released, this moment passed 2 more times, but there was no such dialogue as the first time. (I always imported the save from 2, Triss saved it in the 2nd part, I don't know if it really played any role in the appearance of this dialogue on the very first and subsequent replay)