3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
G
Gogol-Mogol 12.03.21 01:34 am

Nu Metal

Let's talk about this wonderful, but half-dead style ... (which is not well written about it in any Hammers) +)
To spite all Satanyugs and those who dream of Working in the morgue ......... =)
at the moment rushing from nyushka:
*) Supe (Japan)
*) Klozecore (France) (cool dudes broke up sorry, but you can download albums from their website for free)
*) Eths (France, like Oter)
*) Watcha (France)
*) Primer 55 (USA)
*) Pestroy (South Africa 0_o)
*) Rustle (Ours, Analogue Skindred)
*) Wicked
Z. Let's share links
Z. Phonats Omator and others go nafik! +)
195 Comments
Sort by:
D
Dead children call my nam 12.03.21

Seryoga, 17, Husband, Russian Federation

this is the last epheme of this rick. tsytata: shkolota never had a sane mind

R
RussianQuaker 12.03.21

Mnemic

Fuck, some familiar name ... Okay, I'll have to study it in more detail :)

-----------------

Ban someone, ahhh ...

- ---------------

By the way, guys, what is this Heavy Metal Goa? The techno guide describes it as heavy metal + goa trance. I asked at a metal forum, so the topic was quickly deleted, in the only two kamenty there was something that finally had nothing to do with metal. Nevertheless, on the psi-trance forum (I'm not registered there yet), I saw that someone was uploading their mixes and christened them with this style. Personally, I don't like heavy metal or goa-trance. However, the heavy metal goa link below is flooded. To me it is somewhat reminiscent of the so-called TranceCore (since we're talking about Static-X, which partly have to do with this), when nu metal with the addition of trance electronics.

Here, take a look at the pliz:
http://techno.org/electronic-music-guide/buttrockgoa.swf

What is this anyway?

G
Gogol-Mogol 12.03.21

RussianQuaker
About Nu metal with the addition of trance or other electronics, I can immediately recall the Celldweller group
(http://ru.wikipedia.org/wiki/Celldweller, http: //www.lastfm.ru/music/Celldweller)

G
Gogol-Mogol 12.03.21

Artist: Insolence
Genre: Ragga-Metal / Rapcore / Hardcore

Biography:
It's just a bomb !!! The best rapcore sample ever!
In group 2 MC, Mark - is responsible for recitative and growling, and Mech1 - recitative, singing, ragga and ... percussion !!! DJ Da Hermit's scratches sound constantly mixed with the roar of guitars !!
The very first album, "Within", was released in 1996. Most of the songs are hardcore, somewhat reminiscent of early Biohazard. There are few rapcore songs on the album, although after listening to the album several times, you begin to understand the true roots of Insolence.
"Universal" (1998) is probably the band's toughest rapcore album. All styles are involved: funk, ragga, rap, metal, punk and hardcore.
"Terrorists" (1999) is a rapper album. it also includes some songs from previous albums, or rather rap mixes on them.
"Poisonous Philosophy" (2000) - in my opinion the most successful! It is very similar to the next "Revolution" (2001), but compared to it it is recorded as something more "garage" and raw. But despite this, the album is very sincere, everything is 100% played - music, reading, everything is at the highest level!
"Revolution" (2001) - Everyone should hear this album !! If you have not heard this disc, then you do not know what rapcore is at all !!!!
After a two-year hiatus, the band changed their drummer, and soon "Stand Strong" (2003) was released - an album with a heavy ragga bias, but also had its own heavy themes (Operation Irie, for example).
And so, after a very long silence, INSOLENCE changed the bassist at the beginning of 2007, and six months later returned with a new album, whose name was "Audio War" !!! An explosive mixture of ragga and rapcore! As if the guys decided to cross 2 previous albums - Revolution + Stand Strong!
In 2008 the legendary DJ Jerry M. Delalo (DJ Da Hermit) left Insolence to pursue a solo career ... However, "a holy place is never empty", and almost immediately a certain Ichy comes in his place.

The composition of
Mark Herman - Vocals, MC
Billy Rosenthal "Mecha1" - Vocals, Percussion
Mike Rowan - Guitar
Clint Soblik - Bass
Kevin “The Guch” - Drums
Ichy - Turntables

Ex-members:

Jerry M. Delalo (DJ Da Hermit) - Turntables
Armando Cardenas - drums

Discography:>
War [2007]
Stand Strong [2003]
Insolence [EP] [2003]
Revolution [2001]
Poisonous Philosophy [2000]
Terrorists [1999]
Universal [1998 ]
Within [1996]

http://torrents.ru/forum/viewtopic.php?t=262098

M
Metal Boss 0xE 12.03.21

Ne metal eto.

You remind me of someone by description ...

G
Gogol-Mogol 12.03.21

Don't say there is charm in nyushka! =)

G
Gogol-Mogol 12.03.21

Has anyone listened to Insolence !? +)

G
Gogol-Mogol 12.03.21

(Nu-metal / Groove Metal) Skinlab
Formed in September 1995 in San Francisco by Steev Esquivel and Mike Roberts, SKINLAB regularly played local concerts, on their own, or in support of bands such as Machine Head, CROWBAR, VOIVOD and Forbidden, improving their devastating style and compositional skill. On two demos, Suffer and When Pain Comes To Surface (the latter was produced by James Murphy (ex-TESTAMENT, OBITUARY, DEATH) and funded by Roadrunner), SKINLAB created a sound that can be described as a dark, sinister hybrid of Machine Head and Neurosis, but this an intensity that is beyond comparison.
The frenzy with which the band performed their material eventually caught the attention of Century Media, who were promptly signed in early 1997. Machine Head's Robb Flynn (who helped the band through the pre-production phase of the album) described them as one of the more impressive new groups on the modern stage. SKINLAB entered Hyde Studios in San Francisco in February and began work on their debut album, mixed in Liverpool, England's Parr Street. Producer Andy Sneap (worked with MACHINE HEAD, NAPALM DEATH, EXODUS, Earth Crisis), Bound, Gagged And Blindfolded was released in Europe and immediately attracted press attention, Kerrang! called the album "monster .. A giant dose of uncontrollable power", Metal Hammer described it as "absolutely classic" and Terrorizer wrote "
The album's release was followed by a month-long European tour with Machine Head / Napalm Death / Coal Chamber (which included performances at the Dynamo Open air in Holland), performances with Exodus and a three week tour with Grip Inc. SKINLAB has received overwhelmingly positive reviews. Then, preparing and conducting an extensive American tour with bands such as Exodus, Stuck Mojo, (hed) pe, Skrew. During this tour, they lose both of their old guitarists, replaced by veteran Scott Sergeant (Killing Culture, Laaz Rockit) and Snake (Skrew). SKINLAB released a limited edition (hand-numbered) five-song EP Eyesore on November 3rd, 1998. This was a collector's edition as only 5,000 copies were printed. Two new songs, live track, track from second demo and Brujeria cover "
The band went on tour again in November 1998. In December, the entire EP sold out. At the same time, several thousand were sent abroad, which created an even greater deficit in America. The full-length album is slated for February 23rd. The name was not immediately thought up, but a competition was organized through the English Metal Hammer, the readers had to send their proposals. Skinlab also filmed a video for the song "Know Your Enemies". He could be seen on some music channels (VIVA2, for example). The new album, "Disembody:", is out in April! And the band went on a European tour with Entombed, stayed at home for a couple of days, and again on the road with Napalm Death in the US. They're coming to Dynamo too, and there's no rest for Skinlab because three days after they return, the month-long Neurosis tour will kick off during June. New album, "
The band is mulling ideas for a new video for the single Second Skin, which is to be filmed in the summer of 1999 and released in January. Next up is another 6 week US tour with SOD and Crowbar. It starts at Halloween in New Orleans and ends in Australia a couple of weeks before Christmas. And plans to return to Europe in winter / early spring for a series of shows. Skinlab plans to air a new video on MTV (Return Of The Rock, 120 Minutes and TRL), The Box, Much Music, VH1 (Rock Show) and some regional channels. The March Metal Meltdown in New Jersey is scheduled to perform on March 10, 2000.
The band is currently working on a new album for completion by the end of 2008, and a new single from the forthcoming album, In For The Kill, can be streamed on MySpace

Lineup : Steev Esquivel - vocals / bass
Mike Roberts - guitar up to 1997
Gary Wendt - guitar up to 1997
Scott Sargeant - guitar from 1998
Paul Hopkins - drums
Snake - guitars from 1998

R
RussianQuaker 12.03.21

Skimmed through the article ... As I understand it, there is some kind of brutal nu-metal?

G
Gogol-Mogol 12.03.21

THAT RussianQuaker
yeah ........ so aggressive nude! +)

G
Gogol-Mogol 12.03.21

Where is everyone?

E
Enuma elish 12.03.21

Why do you need everything?

r
razer_32 12.03.21

Prompt groups of this style so that the sound of guitars is like Amatori's or Jan Eyre's ... I don't like these groups (vaasche) ... I just like this "dry" sound of guitars ... if you still ask for more details ...

S
Stigie 12.03.21

well, how would korn, too, new metal, even so to speak it was equipped

r
razer_32 12.03.21

mm ... well, I have a root) more options ...

D
Dr. Strangelove 12.03.21

Our beloved Wikipedia considers Deftones to be the founders of the genre. I don’t understand anything about this kind of music (as well as about all kinds of "korah" - however, for some reason I don’t regret it), so I give a dry note :)

S
Stigie 12.03.21

Godsmack try it yourself listened a little

r
razer_32 12.03.21

deftons ... mm ... more opinions)

D
Drunk batman 12.03.21

Converge