3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
I
InSaneJeSter 12.03.21 01:34 am

How do I disable Developer mode? (Doom (2016))

In general, I started this mode and I don’t know how to disable it, the god code does not help (I started the developer mode because of flying through walls) if anyone knows how to disable it, help!
14 Comments
Sort by:
v
vetzzzz 12.03.21

InSaneJeSter
and I have it somehow turned on, and I xs like. And I don't know how to turn it off now either. I don’t want to play without
UPD achievements : what I found on the Steam forums - http://steamcommunity.com/app/379720/discussions/0/357286119106586900/
this is a widespread problem. is solved either as described in the topic, or by waiting for an official fix from the
UPD 2 developer : this fix does not work. waiting for game fixes

M
Mortimerius 12.03.21

Completely deleted the C: Users \ Saved Games id Software folder - the developer mode was no longer shown

n
notorious 12.03.21

Mortimerius
Yeah, and now you have to start the game from the beginning.

I
InSaneJeSter 12.03.21

I had to start the game again, apparently you need to wait for the patch.

m
maksfighter 12.03.21

Does the off activation flies or not?

I
InSaneJeSter 12.03.21

maksfighter
No.

D
Devilor 12.03.21

Mortimerius wrote:
C: Users \ Saved Games id Software
You delete:
1. Company saves are lost. (multiplayer starts working)
2. You start the game over, then go into multiplayer, again 25 multiplayer does not work unless you delete the save again ....
Who did it somehow?

f
felistake 12.03.21

I generally ... play for a minute. Then a black screen and a hard reboot of the system. Is compulsively essential.

m
muctuka 12.03.21

Devilor is

to blame for the steam clod, it is he who returns the saved saves, you need to turn it off, go into the game and overwrite the cheating companies with new saves (go through the game before the first autosave) exit the game and turn on the steam clod, when asked which saves to leave, choose to download from the
PROFIT pc :)

D
Devilor 12.03.21

muctuka
Thanks helped)

b
blink182182 12.03.21

But what about who has offline activation? half of the game went on "Into the Flame" I can not go through does not save and does not go according to the plot.

D
Devilor 12.03.21

blink182182
Buy a game and not pirate or ask a question from someone who bought it.

b
blink182182 12.03.21

Devilor
so offline is not a pirate, I have already passed it.

v
victorol 200 12.03.21

There is a way, but I xs - a worker. In general, one player simply copied his saves and pasted them into the same folder where those seves are located.