3 New Notifications

New Badge Earned
Get 1K upvotes on your post
Life choices of my cat
Earned 210

Drag Images here or Browse from your computer.

Trending Posts
Sorted by Newest First
A
ASDRUT 12.03.21 01:34 am

Tell me please! (The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt)

Finally, I went through this game, and I was very upset to say (((
I read here that the endings can be different,
what does it depend on ???

) I just got a dumb ending very upset (((((not much dumber, even Mass effeckt 3 somehow better ...

In general: I kill the wild hunt, avalakh opened the tower, Ciri went in there (and changed the answer options in different ways, she still goes to the tower) then a video about her memories, and then download it, a week later you go kill the witch and that's it, the game is over with the fact that Gerald is eaten
by corpse eaters (probably) But what happened to Triss and Yenefer is not a word ...
In general, some kind of incomplete ending, how to change it ???
28 Comments
Sort by:
K
Kodval 12.03.21

ASDRUT
She goes to Emgyr after Kaer Morhen. Before you go to Imlerich, you are given a choice whether to go directly to Velen or first call in Vizima)

f
fatav 12.03.21

If the ending about Ciri is needed, it will be enough to start from the island of fogs, and if the rest are on the throne of Skelige and who won the war Emhyr or Radovid, then practically from the very beginning from Vizima ...

A
ASDRUT 12.03.21

dart_sirius
about how everything changed then =)
There was again a task about a statuette of a soldier ...
when he saved Philip, he did not push the disctra and told him about Emgyr, then he killed Radovid and Dikstra =)

A
ASDRUT 12.03.21

dart_sirius
OU everything went through now one more time.
Ciri is the queen. And tell me, now they can be found somewhere, well, there Ciri, Jennifer, Triss?

And the task Faithful friend failed (

u
urban.kalabanovich 12.03.21

"Kuzmich, are you upset? Kuzmich, don't be upset!"

O
OculusMortem 12.03.21

You were a bad father. -_-

s
sabrido 12.03.21

A typical passage, skipping dialogues. There is no other explanation. I changed from the middle of the game to see the bad ending and it didn't work out. There are two conditions for Ciri enough. This "talent" needs a bad ending to get or complete indifference to the plot.

D
Darth__Sidious 12.03.21

ASDRUT
You will not meet anyone anywhere, except that only (whom I found) Roche in my camp, a thaler in the "seven cats" tavern, Dandelion and Zoltan in the "chameleon" tavern, Priscilla in the hospital, and Keira, you see, the buggy one left by the fire Vesemira.